How to change Aura Style

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tutorials Misc. Tutorials How to change Aura Style

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mastaklo
    Participant

tutorial by tomas18 Things you’ll need: A hex editor, CPK unpack/repack tools (you can find this amongst Dario’s tools) First off, extract data2.cpk and you’ll find aura_settings.aur in data/system. Open this file in a hex editor and it should look like this: You’ll need to know the ID number for the character you want to edit. I’ll list the IDs below. For now, let’s use Human Female 65. You’ll find your CaC IDs near the bottom of the file, so start your search there. Scroll forward by 8 bytes and you’ll come to a 00 (this number determines the aura, so this may be a different number for other characters). The number highlighted in the image above, 00, is a blue aura. Aura IDs will be listed below. If we change that to 0A your Human Female character will have Broly’s aura. After changing the number, save your file, then repack data2.cpk. Try it out in the game and it SHOULD look like this. If it doesn’t or if it crashes, odds are you edited the wrong number. I’m sorry if I’m not being specific enough in this tutorial. Aura IDs 00 - Blue 01 - Violet 02 - Purple 03 - Purple 04 - Red 05 - Gold 06 - Super Saiyan 07 - Super Saiyan 2 08 - Super Saiyan 4 09 - Super Saiyan God 0A - Green with streaks (Broly) 0B - Demigra/Evil 0c - Nothing 0D - Deep Red 0E - Villainous Mode 0F - Light Blue (close to white) 10 - Cell's Aura 11 - Villainous Mode (again?) 12 - Villainous Mode (Purple/Yellow) (Possibly Super Saiyan) 13 - Villainous Mode? 14 - Fiery Gold with Purple streaks 15 - A blend of Blue/Green/Gold (looks awesome, actually) Character IDs 00 - Goku 01 - Bardock 02 - Goku SS4 03 - Goku SS God 04 - Goku GT 05 - Goten 06 - Gohan Kid 07 - Gohan Teen 08 - Gohan Adult 09 - Piccolo 0A - Krillin 0B - Yamcha 0C - Tien 0D - Raditz 0E - Saibaman 0F - Nappa 10 - Vegeta 11 - Vegeta SS4 12 - Guldo 13 - Burter 14 - Recoome 15 - Jeice 16 - Ginyu 17 - Frieza 1st Form 18 - Frieza Final 19 - Frieza Full Power 1A - Trunks Future 1B - Trunks Kid 1C - Android 17 1D - Super 17 1E - Android 18 1F - Cell Perfect 20 - Cell Full Power 21 - Cell Jr. 22 - Videl 23 - Majin Buu 24 - Super Buu 25 - Kid Buu 26 - Gotenks 27 - Vegito 28 - Broly 29 - Beerus 2A - Pan 30 - *Eis Shenron 31 - *Nuova Shenron 32 - Omega Shenron 33 - Gogeta SS4 34 - Hercule 35 - Demigra 3B - Nabana 3C - Raspberry 3D - Gohan 4 years old 3E - Mira 3F - Towa 41 - Whis 43 - *Jaco 49 - Villainous Hercule 64 - Human Male 65 - Human Female 66 - Saiyan Male 67 - Saiyan Female 68 - Namekian 69 - Frieza Race 6A - Majin Male 6B - Majin Female (Ids labelled with * are mostly guesses, I’ll adjust these, when the DLCs come out) I’m sorry if this tutorial doesn’t explain much. This is my first tutorial. A typical entry will look like this: 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 This tells the game that your Saiyan male (ID 66), will have a blue aura when charging and boosting. A breakdown of this entry will typically be this: AA 00 00 00 BB 00 00 00 CC DD DD DD EE 00 00 00 AA is the character ID BB is the Costume ID (thanks to Nassif9000 for clearing this up) CC is the aura ID DD adjusts the glow on the character. Changing this to 10 11 12 may give nice results. (thanks to lubumba93) EE is the infinite flag. Setting this to 01 will make the game keep the aura flaring. However, some aura types aren’t compatible with this. Those that aren’t will default back to blue. (Thanks to Reylund for this) Extra special thanks go out to Reylund, Atsuraelu, Nassif9000 and lubumba93 for their contributions.

Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
    patreon.com/mastaklo

Anonymous
    Inactive

so I could make this much easier with a tool.  the tool hex edits for you in the background but the interface would be clearly explained that a noob could do it.

doigen
    Participant

so I could make this much easier with a tool. the tool hex edits for you in the background but the interface would be clearly explained that a noob could do it.

wow…you add one more planing to you’re program list.. i’ll wait.. 😉

carciofino
    Participant

<!–more–>how can I make aura style for only 2 or 3 costume slot for cac??

Neil Maison
    Participant

So reading through the old forum posts I found that you can change the aura of the transformations as well.  I used to have the SSGSS aura on SS2 cac, but for some reason it just won’t work now.  I did exactly the same thing as I did last time, and I know that the file is working because the base aura for my cac is Cell’s green aura.  Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

So reading through the old forum posts I found that you can change the aura of the transformations as well. I used to have the SSGSS aura on SS2 cac, but for some reason it just won’t work now. I did exactly the same thing as I did last time, and I know that the file is working because the base aura for my cac is Cell’s green aura. Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

I’m going to go ahead and assume you used the id’s on this list, a couple of which are incorrect.

• 05 – Gold
    • 06 – Super Saiyan
    • 07 – Super Saiyan 2

Are wrong. It should be:

• 05 – Super Saiyan
    • 06 – Super Saiyan 2
    • 07 – Super Saiyan 3

If that’s not what you did, just post a picture of your aura file so we can determine what’s there.

hulkty
    Participant

This is a good one. Don’t delete this unless its improved and even easier to understand.

Alex Fierro
    Participant

Anyone know which is the unlock potential Aura?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster
    0F - Light Blue (close to white)
    ValenValen
    Participant

Hello, I am new and I am interested how to change aura when in SS/SV, SS2/SV2 or in Unlock Potential/Potentional Unleashed transformations?

Village
    Participant

Trying to edit, i followed the instructions, but everytime i edit the DD numbers, it just defaults to blue, with out putting the infinite thing on. Just blue, any idea whats up?

animation mods
    Participant

maybe its because the aura you are using is not compatible with the 10 11 12

Village
    Participant

maybe its because the aura you are using is not compatible with the 10 11 12

I didn’t use those numbers, or rather the same numbers

and on the first attempt I didn’t touch those numbers at all, and there was no chanage. I start messing with those numbers because there was no change.

toto621
    Participant

Is this tutorial still good for Xenoverse 2 ? because I watched aura_settings.aur and nothing correspond to the tutorial…

Sandy9789
    Participant

Terrarium TV is an Android app which allows you to watch, stream and download FREE and HD TV Shows on your Android devices.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.