How to make clothes transform

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help How to make clothes transform

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FrostKill__1
    Participant

Basically what i want is my shirt (Bust) to change it’s model when i transform without manually editing bcs and all that good stuff. So how would i go about this?

SSJVectorSSJVector
    Participant

First use costume creator to make the bust you need, it’s simple

grab all your files you need as the bust (emd, emb, dyt, emm) then create a folder and place those files in that. After change the files numbers into 10000, for example HUM_300_Bust.emd would be turned into HUM_10000_Bust.emd.

after you’ve done that load up costume creator. You should see different tabs, if you’ve never used this it might be confusing but don’t worry.
    -go into the mod info tab and fill it out. This is simple.
    -then go to files and select the folder you have the bust file in.

ONLY SET IT TO IT’S CORRECT SECTION. If your file is for HUM/SYM only set it for that!

You will notice the rest of the tabs are race tabs. Go to the one that you’re using. For example if you added files for HUM/SYM go to HUM/SYM.

Click enable on the race then hit copy>copy from game>select entry 0

You should see a bunch of text lines appear.

Scroll down until you see bust. It should look like this. Change the model value and model2 value into 10000, the same value that you renamed your files into.

<Part idx=”6″>
    <!–Bust–>
    <MODEL value=”0″ />
    <MODEL2 value=”0″ />
    <TEXTURE value=”0″ />
    <U_10 value=”0x0″ />
    <U_18 value=”0x0″ />
    <U_1C value=”0x0″ />
    <U_20 value=”0x4″ />
    <F_24 value=”0.0″ />
    <F_28 value=”0.0″ />
    <U_2C value=”0x0″ />
    <U_30 value=”0x0″ />
    <NAME value=”HUM” />
    <!–MODEL, EMM, EMB, EAN–>\
    <FILES value=”NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL” />

After you’ve done that, save the file.

Next is to open skill creator and load up the transformation skill you’re going to be using.

Go to BCS (it should be the very last tab). You will see X2m costume, i think you know where this is headed. Click set and select your costume that you saved from costume creator.

I’m assuming you’ve already created your transformation skill, all you need to do now is save it.

Well… That’s it! you should be good now.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    FrostKill__1
    Participant

Can i do this for the specific transformation, for example, say i want to have a transformation that goes from ssj all the way to ssj5, but i want this bust file to only appear on ssj5, can i do that?

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

I confirm what SSJVector said. If you want it only appear in a certain stages of the awakening you need to know the partset. Depending on how many previous stages the skill has the number varies. If your skill is ssj -> ssj2-> ssj3 -> ssj4 -> Ssj5 or something like that, the partset you want is 4. In Xv2 costume creator press add once you are in the race tab you want (HUM/SYM) until you have that number of partsets (4). Select that partset.

Immagine-2

Then continue with what SSJVector suggests. From:

…then hit copy>copy from game>select entry 0…. etc

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    FrostKill__1
    Participant

Thanks for the reply’s and all but while these work for me they’re not what i’m looking for. let me try to explain this better. I want Goku’s turtle hermit Gi to change to a selected bust (ssj4 bust white), when transform to a selected stage of an awakening (ssj5). I dont want the whole skill to change all outfits, i just want it to change when wearing the turtle hermit Gi. Can i do that?

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

You will have the ssj5 bust regardless of what you have currently equipped. This can’t be changed. If you want only the bust to change you need to put the following line for all the part idx you don’t want to change.

<!–This entry is empty.–>

Immhhagine

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.

Attachments:
    FrostKill__1
    Participant

This is what i want, thing is its only on xenoverse 1, and i dont really know how to create it.

SSJ4 Goku Transformable Clothing (CaC)

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Clothes themselves do not transform (At least in xv2).

Indeed those files looks like this

iijij

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.

Attachments:
    FrostKill__1
    Participant

Ah well thanks to you both anyway :).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.