How to make custom portrait, high quality??

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help How to make custom portrait, high quality??

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CrowalCrowal
    Participant

Hello guys, sorry for my bad english. So, I would like to know how to make portrait. The Xeno Goku of Arkano has a custom portrait like official character and I would like to know how :DDD

And I already know the xenoviewer method but I have a small screen, and so there is less quality :/

DiaborMagicsDiaborMagics
    Participant

I’ll bump this for you, as I wanna know too, but can you perhaps tell me more about Xenoviewer? My screen is 1080p

arasharnas
    Participant

someone please answer it

DiaborMagicsDiaborMagics
    Participant

someone please answer it

Hello guys, sorry for my bad english. So, I would like to know how to make portrait. The Xeno Goku of Arkano has a custom portrait like official character and I would like to know how :DDD And I already know the xenoviewer method but I have a small screen, and so there is less quality :/

I found it guys! http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/1224/dumping-auto-generated-battle-portrait

Here ya go. I would add a step at the end of the tutorial before saving the .dds file, move the image up a bit. Otherwise the chin and mouth get cut off. Dont move it up too much, I’d say about 20% tops, because otherwise the forehead and eyes may get cut off instead 😛

But it works, I had about 12 black silhouette portraits, now they’re all normal ones 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.