how to remove and delete the yellow name NPC offline?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Programming & Gameplay how to remove and delete the yellow name NPC offline?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KeizKeiz
    Participant

How to remove or delete yellow named npc offline? The one that can be recruited. Please help me. Its laggy when i have them.

1. You have to go into the config.ini file stored in /Users/<your username>/AppData/Local/BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment/DB Xenoverse 2/
      1. Make sure to put a checkmark next to Hidden Items on the View tab in File Explorer’s ribbon interface, or you want be able to see AppData.
    2. Open said config.ini file and set the Quality/CharactersLimit value to “=0”.
    3. Save the file, close it, and then right click on it and choose Properties
    4. In that dialog go down to the bottom, and click Read Only (otherwise the game will update it to at least “20” the next time you open the configuration screen in-game.)
      1. That will cause the models to not render when your CAC is looking in their direction, drastically reducing the load on the CPU and improving framerate while in Conton City. That’s what I use to get a smooth framerate in Conton City on HD 6000 integrated graphics
    5. Done!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.