HUM without eyes

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help HUM without eyes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    LordGamerFM
    Participant

so guys, I’ve been having some problems with some mods and then i decided to uninstall them, after i’ve done that and opened the game again i saw that all my male saiyans have lost their eyes (upper body and nose too) and when I tried to create another character, I discovered that the male human have lost his eyes too, please help me if you can 🙁

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Wow, that’s strange…. I know for a fact that if you try to give a character no eyes in their BCS file, the game loads a default pair of eyes in for them.

Explain this in a little more detail… You’re saying that your character lost their eyes, torso, and nose?…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LordGamerFM
    Participant

being more especif, it lot every part that warent with anything equiped. but now it simply back to normal…idk why and how, just went back (btw my female sayan lost her torso but i think its because i unstalled her clothes sometime ago), thx for ur attention broh <3

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Glad you got it fixed up! My guess is that when you uninstalled certain clothes, it gave your character no torso because they had a preset that was wearing clothes that you got rid of. Anyway, guess it’s all set now. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.