I need help. Again. (yes i m noob plz help)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help I need help. Again. (yes i m noob plz help)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pentiumGTA
    Participant

How can i merge Face_forehead file with tail to get colored tails in transformations?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

If you’re going to merge that, then you’ll need to edit the 3D model itself and combine the hair and tail to the character’s skeleton, then export the model as a single FBX file.

You would need to unwrap the textures the way every model export works, but then I believe you would need to alter the EMM files to include a copied and pasted entry for the tail from the tail’s EMM file, and then use Photoshop or paint.net to place the colored bars for the tail’s EMB file into the DATA.dds files of the new merged model. Then to get a transformable tail, you need to change the DATA002.dds file so that the tail color is golden like the Super Saiyan hair.

After all that, you drag the folder of DYT.EMB files back into embpack.exe and it should hopefully achieve what you’re looking for…

Unfortunately, it’s not the easiest task… hence why there isn’t really a mod out for it yet.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    pentiumGTA
    Participant

But how to “combine the hair and tail to the character’s skeleton”?

pentiumGTA
    Participant

Why i have this after blender?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Wrong scale setting when exporting, you also need to rotate the whole model vertically. The scale to export is 0.01.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.