I need help with the basics!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help I need help with the basics!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Takeshi55
    Participant

All I want is a way to get all characters unlocked, have all shop items and a way to get all Dragon Balls, but there’s no guides here and everything is some complicated!

With XV2INS, how do I find a Flex Compiler path?

With XV2Patcher, how do I change characters unlocked to True?

With DBXV2, how do I get the stuff to work in the game? Also, it crashes a lot.

How do I use cpkpack?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

This is what you need for Flex: http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjb0ma3w5ycyqor/flex_sdk_4.6.zip

In your XV2Patcher folder, double click the file called “xv2patcher.ini” If it asks what to open with, then open it in Notepad.

When you have that file open, press Ctrl+F and then type “unlock_chara_all = false” without the quotation marks and then click the “Find Next” button. It should highlight the line that says “unlock_chara_all = false”. Change that line to say “unlock_chara_all = true”, and then save.

Next time you open the game, it should unlock all the characters. As for Dragon Balls, I don’t think there’s a way to always have all the Dragon Balls. I just use a one-hit kill Z Soul and farm for them solo in PQ #4 Attack of the Saiyans. If you beat the 3 Time Patrollers immediately with no supporting characters on your team, and then retry the mission each time you don’t get a “Key Item”, then you can get all 7 in about 12 minutes with average luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.