Idea for a transformation mod

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums General Discussion Idea for a transformation mod

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ghanifw
    Participant

I was wondering if anybody knows where I can find a tutorial on the skill creator tool, or how to modify an existing skill.  I have an idea that I would like to try out unless someone else has a made it already, or if anyone who is well versed in modding could do it.  The idea is to make it so with power up transformations you also get a boost of health and ki, as well as your other stats.  Like for example, with your super saiyan transformations, SS1 will give you a +50 boost to your health and ki, SS2 will give you a +100 boost to health and ki, and SS3 will give you a +400 boost to your health and ki.  Of course this wouldn’t be just for super saiyan transformations it would also be for all other transformations.  I feel like it would make the transformations more worth while. as well adding an extra edge to the fight.  So if anyone knows of any tutorials that could help, if there’s anyone who could help me, or if it’s already made, please let me know.

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/1745/creating-skill-xv2-creator

What you are talking about is possible but the numbers are completely outscaled.

Iirc 1 is 3 health bars and 0.2 is 1 ki/stamina bar. Also % is not possible afaik. Health will be only displayed up to the red bar. Counting that you need to add it to the base health that your char will have, if you set it to something higher than that it will look like the char doesn’t take damage. Same goes for ki and stamina but the numbers are different. To do that you are intrested in the PUP tab.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

ghanifw
    Participant

I figured those numbers would be to much but I was only using those numbers as an example really.  What would you say would be more of a realistic value for each super saiyan transformation?  Thank you very much for the link to the tutorial by the way, I was able to build something, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get into the skill shop or in my characters inventory to try it out.  If you have any more ideas please feel free to let me know, and thanks again for the link!

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

To make the skill appear in the shop:

Go to IDB tab use the copy button and select a skill that appear in the shop, that’s all. Do not forget to pick tha races you want for the race lock (Almmost all skills are already for everyone.)

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.