If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

• This topic has 299 replies, 109 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by RollRoll.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

**This thread is still open. If you have custom designs you want in the game you can still submit your pictures**

A userpoll determined the priorities of my current projects. The order is as follows:
    Transformable Hair for CaC ( 15% done )

I will work on a hair pack that will replace all vanilla male and female hairstyles for humans and saiyans with custom created ones that I made, all of them transformable.
    I already started designing and planning the hairstyles. But since I don’t do it for me alone you have now the chance to request custom hairstyles for your characters.
    I’m offering to design a unique haircut for your character together with you as long as you have a basic idea of what it shall look like.

You can post pictures of what you want or try to explain it, whatever works for you. I’ll prioritize designs you did yourselves over “what if” characters or characters from other games/anime.

Also, when all hairslots are taken, then that’s it for now. I may work on additional styles when I’m done with this pack, but no promisses there.

***UPDATE | 14 – 02 – 2016***

A recent developement will require me to do some game research once I'm done with the Mortal Kombat mod (coming VERY soon) and before I start with the models. We found something awesome that causes this project to increase in size!! The method is not yet fully functional so I have to put some work into it.

Plus, a few of my friends in crime showed some major interest in this project, so I may work on this together with some of your favorite modders.

Stay tuned for more updates 😉

***UPDATE | 15 – 02 – 2016***

From this point on I will ignore requests that don't have anything to do with what this thread is meant for. I am sorry if I appear to be rude this way, but anyone who bothers to check out the other pages in here will see how often I tell people to read the main post BEFORE leaving a request.

I'm tired of repeating myself. If you don't bother to read I won't bother to reply.

Requests that are in accordance with what I state in the main post will of course still be replied to and - if I like them - be included in the pack.

***UPDATE | 29 – 03 – 2016***

I have been away from home for several weeks in a row. Because of that I am a bit behind schedule with my modelling tasks for the Mortal Kombat character mod, that will have to be finished before I fully commit myself to the hair pack.

However, that doesn't mean I wasn't busy as a bee. I started to work on the code related features that will come alongside with this pack. There's still a lot of research ahead of me, since the planned features have never been done before. All we know right now is which files are involved and that it is doable.

I also introduced a progress percentage to the main post that will update when the mods are getting closer to release. This way you will be able to estimate how long it will take until the mod comes out.

***UPDATE | 02 – 04 – 2016***

I talked with the other modders who participate in this. I decided to postpone my work on the Mortal Kombat characters mod (again) and will now concentrate on the hairpack.

This requires data research first. The Mad Titan made an exciting discovery that I really want to implement in this pack. It's about the CaC .bcs file. In order to implement this feature properly I have to figure out that thing completely, and I am hard at work with that!

Unfortunately I can't estimate a timeframe in which I will be successfull on that since it is research, not modelling work. But I'll give it my best.

Please stay tuned.

*** Update | 17 – 04 – 2016 ***

The bcs research made a huge leap forward when MugenAttack joined me. I am confident that thanks to his help I will be able to finish this pack completely next month. Stay tuned for more updates.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

hey dude! I would like to request the hair of a fellow dbz fan..Staz D. Blood!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Looks good, will be done. Do you happen to have an idea for his tranfsormation hairstyle?

JakXLT

Evangeline A.K. McDowell.

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

this hair for normal form transforming into goku’s ssj3 hair

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Excuse me, but I think I’ll have to repeat myself:

7337 wrote:

I will work on a hair pack that will replace all vanilla male and female hairstyles for humans and saiyans with custom created ones that I made, all of them transformable.

That means I need info for a base form and a transformation. What I forgot to mention is that I’ll only do transformations into SSJ1 and SSJ2 for the base hair set. I’ll later transformation mods for SSJ3 after I’m done with the mod, because I intend to attach those to accessories. That way you can make a basic Super Saiyan Char and create a preset that can transform SSJ3.

7337 wrote:

I’ll prioritize designs you did yourselves over “what if” characters or characters from other games/anime.

Just wanna bump this.

KakacarrotcakeKakacarrotcake
    Participant

Once I saw this, I remembered this thing that I made a while ago for fun. You don’t have to prioritize this over others, but I just thought I’d put it here anyway.

(Top tier artwork, I know.)

"I am real Super Sand"

Attachments:
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Ahahahahaha. xD No kidding dude, you just gave me a nose bleed. Damn.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

Looks good, will be done. Do you happen to have an idea for his tranfsormation hairstyle?

yes..as a matter of fact I want it to be like this

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

MRK, please reread my third post in this thread.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

MRK, please reread my third post in this thread.

oh..fine..well I was thinking its gonna be a lot longer and is standing upwards…..should I still draw it?,,

Can you do his hair?

Like: normal and ssj are the same.

ssj2 have only tuft up like Goku ssj2

i need only: normal, ssj, ssj2, ssj3 and ssgss

Attachments:
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I like the basic idea of the hair, guess I’ll make it.

As for the transformation: I will for now ONLY make a base and a transformation style. SSJ1 and SSJ2 are going to be the same. I will make a transformation for every hair. For this pack: NO SSJ3. I will do that later for a select few hairstyles, bound to an accessory.

I will never do SSJG or SSGSS hairstyles. Only for a select few special requests.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

oh..fine..well I was thinking its gonna be a lot longer and is standing upwards…..should I still draw it?,,

I get what you mean, and I think it might be good. Guess that’s sufficient for me as a base 😉

Btw Grimmjow is being worked on now, although not primarily by me. I use the project to teach someone modelling.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

I get what you mean, and I think it might be good. Guess that’s sufficient for me as a base ? Btw Grimmjow is being worked on now, although not primarily by me. I use the project to teach someone modelling.

that is so awesome! Guess I’ll be able to play it on christmas! :D.. More power Val!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.