If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Yeah…

nandoman89nandoman89
    Participant

Maybe it’s not my place, but astrosaeed1, I think you’re being very rude to constantly ask for updates like this. If I were Val I’d get frustrated and probably lose my motivation to do this project at all, especially after he’s already had to deal with so many people not reading the first post before making requests. Remember that modders choose to do these projects for fun and are not being paid for them, and also have real lives (school, job, social) and even other interests (if someone mods for video games they probably spend some time playing them too, and NOT modding in every bit of free time!!). Val does not need to update progress every day or even every week because he might not have anything to update at all. The fact that he is good about replying to this topic always even on the annoying questions tells me he is active so I don’t worry about the hair project being abandoned. He will do it in his own time and update when there’s news to update on, let’s please not frustrate him with constant pestering and make him want to drop the project altogether!!

Sorry, I’m not a modder but I am a creative person (artist, writer, etc) and I know what it feels like to feel like you’re being pressured to do things you originally did for fun, which makes it less fun. And sometimes you’re just not in the mood to be creative after a long day of work and may just want to unwind and PLAY games or something…not always working on work after work!! Take all the time you need Val, I look forward to updates on the project but only when you have reasons to update us đŸ™‚

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Woah, let’s take a step back here!

It’s a little annoying when people don’t read the main post, yes. And frustrating too.

But if people ask for updates it means they’re excited for my work, and that’s actually a very awesome feeling. A great source for motivation!

Unfortunately, I have a lot of stuff going in real life atm which is why my modding projects have to wait a bit. Also, I’m working on a really, REALLY big project with a lot of the other more famous modders, that includes me having to look into the game files and decrypting a lot of hex. This is ALSO true for a feature I’m very excited about for the transformable hair pack.

Working on code always gets me side tracked because I tend to find many interesting things I wasn’t even looking for, so I gotta go and play around with those. Thank you for covering me there, but in this case it’s not really necessary đŸ˜‰

I can make a mini update though:

I will NOT drop this project. I WILL work on it with a few other modders. This project WILL be released as a standalone version as soon as it’s done, but this is not the end for it.

It will be part of something BIG!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Hey nandoman89,maybe you are right,i shouldn’t bother him but,you don’t need to make that big of a reply,ok?

bannedbanned
    Blocked

great news bro! i think i already read your conditions, but i don’t understand if you only design hairstyles from other animes or also dragon ball, aniway hope you can check these options

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    HedgieHedgie
    Participant

Quick question: is more than one entry allowed? Within a reasonable limit of course, to ensure the same person doesn’t spam different ideas in the hopes of getting one done.

If so, I noticed that you seemed to be lacking in the female CaC hair department, so I’m just gonna drop > this < here. For the SSJ transformation, I’ll let you come up with an idea but if possible I would like to see it loosely based off of Super Trunks’s hairstyle.

If not, then that’s understandable. Was just bored over the last few days and I had to crank an idea out and thought it could be put for good use. I look forward to the day this hairstyle mod gets released.

Much luck to this and your other projects :3

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I don’t mind if people submit more than one suggestion. The ones I like will be made. Like this one, I like it, imma do it!
    Although I have to repeat myself on the transformation part: No SSJ submission means the pack will take longer because I have to design a unique model for it. First in 2d, then in 3d. Much work.

Also, please use embedded pictures in your post instead of links to the pic. I usually use my tablet to check on this website, and it’s not of the youngest generation. đŸ˜›

1 user thanked author for this post.
    HedgieHedgie
    Participant

That’s fair enough. I’ll remember to embed rather than link.

Thanks once again :3

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Hmmm….back again after many days,maybe not many days.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Read the last update, will save you the time to come back every few days and say that you are back after a few days.

Real life. Busy. Back swhen time allows.
    Also: need more female designs. If anyone comes up with something, feel free to share.

Darkbladexd
    Participant

if you need more designs may i suggest azusa from pokemon bank

Attachments:
    Darkbladexd
    Participant

hecatia ssj hairstyle made from z.o.b want the hat to be removed if you want

Attachments:
    Kris Greene
    Participant

Please make this hairstyle base form and super saiyan hair transformable

Attachments:
    Darkbladexd
    Participant

THAT IS BEAST!!!

Northwind_JMENorthwind_JME
    Participant

I know this won’t be a priority because this is a what if character hair style request. Is Bra/Bulla’s hair style from DBM Universe 16 in you CaC pack? Or at least something like it?

DBM-Base-0140
    DBM-Super-0744

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.