If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

This topic contains 298 replies, has 108 voices, and was last updated by bryan69 bryan69 1 week ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 286 through 299 (of 299 total)
  • Author
    Yuki watakashi
    Yuki watakashi
    Participant

If u want i have the .blend and .fbx that i created by myself: http://www.mediafire.com/file/k89hicawpmqosjo/yuki+hair+anime.fbx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Buzzwat
    Buzzwat
    Participant

This seems interesting, I’d like a fusion hairstyle of my cac’s base hair and gogeta’s ssj4 hair, with the length of gogeta’s hair, but with a more simplified look like my cac’s hair.

Attachments:

Kaitto
    Participant

I just want Cassim’s or Bob Makaihara’s Dreadlocks for male and female especially for HUM

RitchardCranium
    RitchardCranium
    Participant

Hey i have a request for a pretty interesting hair style. Its from MasakoX’s youtube series What if raditz was good and it seems like it would be a pretty interesting add on to the game hell maybe even good raditz would be a cool mod its self

Attachments:

BrolySSGGreen
    Participant

Hi! I.ve got a request!
    I’d actually like to get a Legendary Super Saiyan God transformation for my CaC. Basically the same as Broly God(as featured in the attached picture)Broly_God
    , only with Shorter Bangs, his Eyebrows still visible as well as his pupils. No muscle mass improvement either. In essence a “Restrained Legendary Super Saiyan God” Thanks in advance.

PS: PLEASE DELETE IT! I POSTED IT ON THE WRONG TOPIC!!! MY APOLOGIES!!! 😀

Attachments:

Ahamay
    Participant

I would simply like a Goku ssj3 hair. If there is one point me to it. All i can find are transformations. I just want a base one thats colorable that i can pick as a hairstyle from the CAC menu. And change color according to actually going ssj, ssg, ssb. Please and Thank you

Chrisrs64
    Participant

for yamchas hair can you make it like gohans when he went super saiyan for the first time in the hyperbolic time chamber

Attachments:
    PKMNTrainerMickie
    PKMNTrainerMickie
    Participant

Hello, I’m looking to get my CaC’s hairstyle made. Chikory uses the Yamcha hairstyle which I would like to have it changed and I kinda combined Caulifla(my bae) and Raditz’s hair along with bangs and hair on the shoulders. If you can also do a SSJ and SSJ2 transformation, that would be awesome. Hope to hear from you.

Attachments:

Zerrry
    Participant

can you make that mask a accesory its time breaker gohan mod I really want it on my char.

AyooJoshuaa
    Participant

Hi if you’re still accepting requests I would like a less spiky version of this hair for a super Saiyan 1 transformation plz.

Attachments:

jesusbob123
    Participant

Hey so i was browsing the fourums and saw this post, i do have a hair style that i need done for my female saiyan cac actually if a slot is still open for requests, If so i’ll post the base hair, and the transformed hair.

Attachments:
    PKMNTrainerMickie
    PKMNTrainerMickie
    Participant

Have to say, jesusbob123, that your CAC looks a lot like my Chikory. Aside from the eye color and that small bang sticking up, she is visually similar.

Attachments:

Lightner
    Participant

I’d just like Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 versions of the game’s default hairstyles. Particularly the one labelled for females as Type 18. Nothing in particular in mind for it visually other than wanting it to feel authentic to how Super Saiyan hair behaves for a transformation.
    I’ve scoured so many places and I just haven’t found a default hairstyles Super Saiyan pack or anything to that effect and I think it’d be something small but appreciated by more people that only want something simple.

bryan69
    bryan69
    Participant

bryan69_avatar-150×150
    Can you please make this tentacle hair have physics like from buuhan for MAF

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by bryan69 bryan69.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by bryan69 bryan69.
    Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 286 through 299 (of 299 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.