If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Nope.

King Scourge 99King Scourge 99
    Participant

._.
    well, thanks anyway…

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Only a day has passed since I said to please read the main post before you post a request. I meant it.

I really don’t want to elaborate this once again.

King Scourge 99King Scourge 99
    Participant

._. Sorry.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

If you read the main post and still want to make a request then please, make another post. One that does not contradict what the thread is for.

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

if you are still taking requests,then will you please make this hairstyle for female saiyan and i don’t know for the ssj hairstyle,so if you have an idea then you could make it 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Although I like the drawing a lot I fear it is too detailed and not fitting for Xenoverse. Although I could create a model for the hair it is bound to look weird ingame. =/

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Hmmm…you are right

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

If you have another design or want to think of one you’d like to see on your character you can submit another request.

I want to make all hairstyles look like they fit right into the Dragon Ball series, or at least not seem too far off. That’s why I deny every request that seems off to me.
    May appear unfair for some, but I’d really like to only make stuff here that I can be proud of.

Darkbladexd
    Participant

i’m back to request for mikasa hairstyle for Huf even read the post

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Darkbladexd’s chosen hairstyle seems good,hey valeryon will you add it to your pack or not?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I think mikasa’s hairstyle will fit right in. But my mainpost also stated that I need a super saiyan design aswell.
    Not submitting one of those will result in a longer waiting time for the pack since I have to design one myself.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

You are again right,do you have any idea for ssj transformation hairstyle?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I’m not thinking about that for every single hairstyle without transformation yet.
    Still have projects to finish before I get to the hairpack, just as stated in the main post.

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Oh,ok

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.