If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests If you have custom hairstyle requests, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • Author
    Darkbladexd
    Participant

yiss thanks alot and i am more than ok for you add the ssj hairstyle so please take your time

komodoxenokomodoxeno
    Participant

only by growing it out this long, will you become a true super saiyan…

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

This is an old hat, lizard. I made it ages ago. Such gloriousity

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

i am really wondering that why isn’t here any post recently?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Because I’m still not finished with the projects I havev to finish before I start with this.

Also, I could make an update on this, but I was too lazy. Guess I’ll do that now 😀

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

***UPDATE | 14 – 02 – 2016***

A recent developement will require me to do some game research once I'm done with the Mortal Kombat mod (coming VERY soon) and before I start with the hair models. We found something awesome that causes this project to increase in size!! The method is not yet fully functional so I have to put some work into it.

Plus, a few of my friends in crime showed some major interest in this project, so I may work on this together with some of your favorite modders.

Stay tuned for more updates 😉

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

Awesome,bro!

Rob Of AgesRob Of Ages
    Participant

I know it’s not a custom hairstyle per se, but I’d love to see Mira’s hairstyle made available for custom characters.

Brandon
    Participant

Hi can you make this hair for CAC (gohan ssj2) with the colours in pic I have it in black but cant seem to change the colour to super saiyan or with the effects I also tried to use the GHM file which also didnt work out :/ thx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

***Update | 15 – 02 – 2016***

From this point on I will ignore requests that don't have anything to do with what this thread is meant for. I am sorry if I appear to be rude this way, but anyone who bothers to check out the other pages in here will see how often I tell people to read the main post BEFORE leaving a request.

I'm tired of repeating myself. If you don't bother to read I won't bother to reply.

Requests that are in accordance with what I state in the main post will of course still be replied to and - if I like them - be included in the pack.

Rob Of AgesRob Of Ages
    Participant

Sorry if mine was an inappropriate request. I figured this thread was worth a shot since I posted in the forum before and it was ignored. At least I didn’t ask for SS3 hair xD

Looking forward to seeing this project completed!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Your request isn’t hard to do, it just hasn’t anything to do with this project.

Look, I feel bad anyway since I made myself appear to be rude again. Your request will only take me 10 minutes or so, I’ll do it this evening. (It’s 6 am for me right now.)

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

ummm…Val E Ryon,what model software you use to make a model?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

depends on my mood and on what I am doing. sometimes 3ds max, sometimes blender. sometimes both.

astrosaeed1astrosaeed1
    Participant

hmmm…its weird cuz when i export something from blender,it is too big and if you know a solution,then please will you tell me?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 300 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.