IMPORTANT: Extracting .acb files!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Music & SFX IMPORTANT: Extracting .acb files!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gamer1207
    Participant

I’ve managed to extract the Vegeta .acb files. Use VGMToolbox R917 and configure your settings like so:  Settings If modding for console, use Big Endian. Then, use the HCA Decoder on all decoded files. (Drag .hca files onto it) To import changes into XenoVerse, hex-edit them into the .acb

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

and what the acb files do in the game? (sorry for my ignorance)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

gamer1207
    Participant

They are the voice files. Previously all we did was replace files with another character’s but that was buggy, and voice lines were missing or couldn’t be repurposed.

It’sMeChallat
    Participant

I dont get what you mean. It feels like something is missing. You mind doing a step by step on how to extract em?

adamki
    Participant

Can you also  make  a tutorial  for mp3 to .acb  (:

adamki
    Participant

Or .wav  (:

gamer1207
    Participant

You can drag .wav files onto the HCA Decoder/Encoder and it will become an HCA file. Then you can hex edit this into an ACB file.

gamer1207
    Participant

Can you specify what you mean by not getting what I mean? This takes HCA files out of the ACB. Which you can make WAV files to listen to, and if you want, edit or replace, make a HCA and then use a hex-editor to go the the HCA’s position in the ACB and replace it.

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

If I wanted to remove a character voice entirely, how would I do that?

evil_joky

Well, finally i already know how to replace the .hca into the .acb file using the 010 hex editor but i have a big problem now.

The problem now is the .hca file.

i´ve been tried to drag my .wav file into the hca decoder .exe and nothing happens, the program doesn’t create de .hca.

As you told before drag your .wav files into de hca decoder/encoder to get a hca file but i don’t know how to do that.

Anyway i’ve been trying the pes media converter and i get the .hca file and playing the .hca into the Criantomplayer.exe  its sound it’s horrible.

Is there another hca encoder that encode the hca file?

Please gamer1207 or anyone can  help me?

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Also, any tips on creating dual voices?

gamer1207
    Participant

If I wanted to remove a character voice entirely, how would I do that?

You would simply replace all the lines with empty sound clips.

gamer1207
    Participant

Also, any tips on creating dual voices?

Do you mean like with Vegito, Gogeta, or Gotenks? If you wanna achieve the same effect, you could use Audacity (free audio tool) to place both voice clips into one with a delay between them.

gamer1207
    Participant

Well, finally i already know how to replace the .hca into the .acb file using the 010 hex editor but i have a big problem now. The problem now is the .hca file. i´ve been tried to drag my .wav file into the hca decoder .exe and nothing happens, the program doesn’t create de .hca. As you told before drag your .wav files into de hca decoder/encoder to get a hca file but i don’t know how to do that. Anyway i’ve been trying the pes media converter and i get the .hca file and playing the .hca into the Criantomplayer.exe its sound it’s horrible. Is there another hca encoder that encode the hca file? Please gamer1207 or anyone can help me?

Well, I don’t have the same issue but I did find other methods of achieving the same effect. We can use the tools the devs used (old tool), (new tool [Japanese only]) or another set of programs I managed to find on an old forum here.  The download will probably be lost so keep the files with you.

evil_joky

Thanks a lot my friend but how can i donwload those programs ?

the page doesn’t says anything about download or something.

could you upload those programs in another server my friend??

thanks a lot bro.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.