IMPORTANT: Extracting .acb files!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Music & SFX IMPORTANT: Extracting .acb files!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gamer1207
    Participant

Thanks a lot my friend but how can i donwload those programs ? the page doesn’t says anything about download or something. could you upload those programs in another server my friend?? thanks a lot bro.

The tools the developers used are not available to the public. However, did you try the link from the old forum? That’s another program linked there. If the link isn’t working try this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88768518/HCAEXE.7z

So sorry for bumping this, but the old forum program(s) didn’t work. It gave me a 7z file called HCAEXE with a Street Fighter X Tekken EXE and a Binary Domain EXE inside. The Street Fighter X Tekken EXE gave me an error, meanwhile the Binary Domain EXE required a steam .ini and .dll in order for it to run. What am I supposed to do with these?

gamer1207
    Participant

So sorry for bumping this, but the old forum program(s) didn’t work. It gave me a 7z file called HCAEXE with a Street Fighter X Tekken EXE and a Binary Domain EXE inside. The Street Fighter X Tekken EXE gave me an error, meanwhile the Binary Domain EXE required a steam .ini and .dll in order for it to run. What am I supposed to do with these?

I don’t know. I didn’t check what was inside before I recommended it. Huh. I’ll go do some more searching.

tronsez
    Participant

@gamer1207, so You configure this, and then what? How do I extract the file? I want to change opening music in main menu (to “We gotta power”), and it is placed in BIRD_BGM.acb . Could You tell me exactly what I must do to extract this step-by-step, and then pack it? Or You just could change it for me 😛 to save me some trouble.

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Sorry, I have to bump this also. Some parts are still confusing. So is it the HCA decoder that takes the HCA files out of the ACB? And how do we know the HCA files’ positions in the ACB?

Mastaklo
    Participant

titan is working on a tutorial on how to edit acb and awb file

Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
    patreon.com/mastaklo

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Excellent. Thanks!

adamki
    Participant

Hey guys,anyword on Mad Titans tuorial.Has he finnished his masterpiece? I’m looking forward to watching it or reading it.

adamki
    Participant

I tell you what! The Mad Titan where are you man!How about finnshing the .acb tutorial you lazy bugga.(colloquialism).Its been ages! If you don’t have the time to do it ,give it to someone else to do and who can put it on youtube or on here. Your annoying The DBZ fans worldwide! .And how about answering My message I sent to you too, i left it ages ago. Thats just rude man,emphasis on ages too.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

The Titan had a lot of stuff to do recently, he basically JUST got out of the plane. Literally.

He’s back now though, so calm your feet.

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

im making the tutorial with my turles mod. and i didnt have time to finish it yet. and me doing the tutorial is something we agreed upon unanimously .besides we havent cracked the cso file completely . im looking in to that too . to make a perfect tutorial you know . so calm your tits please

adamki
    Participant

I”ve calmed lol
    Thanks for pm ing me The Mad Titan good to hear from you:)
    Patience is a virtue 🙂
    Keep up the good work where all counting on you 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SuperSaiyanBrageSuperSaiyanBrage
    Participant

Can anyone help with model swapping ): its really starting to annoy me and ive trying to fix it for hours but no luck. PLEASE HELP

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.