Install Mods without repacking (cpk patcher)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tutorials Basic Tutorials Install Mods without repacking (cpk patcher)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    swpickens
    Participant

Plz don’t get pissed at me, i’m running Win 10, dont know if this makes a difference, but for 3 days almost 72hrs i was really trying my best best to try Winzip then a .rar program along with with the DBXV Patcher. I’m usually very good with computers, but this i can’t do. (Deleted Winzip for the .rar, as ur video has you using.)

Sorry I suck, and almost got hospitalized from sicknesses i have and in treatment. Finally i had to just say the hell with it because i was doing too much programming and reprogramming that i knew i was just making things worse.

I have seen you on your Youtube channel willing to be nice enough to help others. I got this game because of pretty much only the awesome Character mods we can have, and i hate to say it Zenin, but i really really need ur help when i get better…………….. Hopefully soon.

I don’t know if my character mods didn’t work because most characters are still Locked or not.

But i’m so desperate to Play a Fun game like this with the Character mods i want that i will even send you a Pm of my Real phone number, i don’t care, i live with 2 elderly adults along with me being up in years. I want something fun to play.

Please help me…………………………. I also of course have a Steam acct.

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

if you trying install mods of blocked characters you will not see the mod working until you unlock the characters you want
    and you are creating files.rar of you modded data? you don’t need to do that
    only create a data folder, then others folders within that (chara, system, msg, etc) and paste the mods you want
    I hope I have answered all your questions

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

swpickens
    Participant

Sorry i didnt post back earlier, been in Urgent care for days.

Thanx Petrosk for getting a post to me. I tried to use the Mod for SSJ 4 and 5 to take the place of SSGSS Goku, i also have the GT Goku so from the info i had i think/ thought would override them without a problem of course.

I don’t know, I think i’ll have to wait to try and get help after i’m not as sick. I should say with my files, i noticed immediately that i don’t have a CKPK.exe or file for that matter as was wondering if that was/is a problem to. I got this game on Dec.21, so……..

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

Dont know why you are talking to zenin.I made this tutorial.I can see you are confused.add me on steam.ill help.the links on my YouTube channel homepage.then shoot me a message when I accept the request

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

That file was in there. As an accident.I forgot to delete it,when I made the tutorial.it being there or not,doesnt matter at all

swpickens
    Participant

Sorry MadTitan, been very sick with hospitals and stuff and my Anemia makes me very drunkard and not think straight as i should. When i’m in a better mental and physical state i’ll be sure to try and get a hold of you. Right i think i’d just make a mess, as i can hardly form sentences and wors in my mind. I’ll be sure to get a hold of you when i feel a bit better, thanx for offering ur help, i’ll need it. 🙂

lindi000
    Participant

i wish there was a way to do this for the cracked version of the game

Keymaster

it will never come for cracked version
    The Mad Titan and eternity only made this patcher for who support the game, buying the real version
    try to do that, it will be better, mainly by playing with your custom cosmetic mods with others

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Brian Re
    Participant

You don’t deserve a dammed thing, and don’t deserve even a playable Dragonball Xenoverse game. No, you better buy this game legit like real dragonball lovers did and support this game if you really like it. Posts like this should be at least deleted and banned on this site.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Spenzer
    Participant

Do I also just have to drag and drop datap3 files now?

Keymaster

Do I also just have to drag and drop datap3 files now?

you can drag and drop any files of data, data2 and datap1/2/3 (if you have DLC’s installed)
    some files like portraits one still need to use the repack method, but others files works with (for what I know)

IzakayaBomberIzakayaBomber
    Participant

soo what if i already have mods installe i already have a data folder where you created one and inside it IT has a data folder what then? dbzxno

DeputyDogeDeputyDoge
    Participant

Thanks it looks very simple!

Assault_Hybrid
    Participant

not working says failed to initialize steam

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Because you use the pirated version. And it says in the tutorial that it doesn’t work with the pirated game.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.