Install Mods without repacking (cpk patcher)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tutorials Basic Tutorials Install Mods without repacking (cpk patcher)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  MAUURICIO CABEZAS 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author

hesterrestrial
    Participant

What if this method imports skill and name changes perfectly, but loads no model at all for the character, and then no other models after attempting to load the replaced model? How can one fix this issue? I can only assume that since it finds the rest of the mod, that my file placement must be right, I just can’t seem to figure this one out.

Val E Ryon
    Val E Ryon
    Participant

issue with the bcs, got nothing to do with the patcher.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Arkenwolf
    Participant

Kindly, create one for cracked version 🙂

Val E Ryon
    Val E Ryon
    Participant

Sorry, but a look in our board rules will tell you that “we don’t support software piracy”. Therefore a patcher for the game crack will not be made.
    Kindly, buy the game.

Bulkratos
    Participant

Can i add another data paste to use multiple mods?

Mr. Butt Hurt
    Participant
    163056 wrote:

Mastaklo better put a note because that method doesn’t work for who have a cracked version (already tested by me)

Hulk10
    Hulk10
    Participant

the download  cpk patcher page doesn’t exist anymore………….

The Mad Titan
    Keymaster

mega link in my video description still works

doubledude
    Participant
    165608 wrote:

i wish there was a way to do this for the cracked version of the game

You don’t deserve a dammed thing, and don’t deserve even a playable Dragonball Xenoverse game. No, you better buy this game legit like real dragonball lovers did and support this game if you really like it. Posts like this should be at least deleted and banned on this site.

dude wake up this is internet all the world can play, some people can’t buy the game but the only way to play is to get the cracked version,   people like you who should die

doubledude
    Participant

I can install mods without your stupid tool tho

MAUURICIO CABEZAS
    Participant

Can i install that moods for ps4 and if is possibe how can i do that. Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.