Installed x2m at first as test then edit then reinstall again(dosent work)

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Installed x2m at first as test then edit then reinstall again(dosent work)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SalmonRai
    Participant

Hello I need am having problems with my cac mod, at first I use cac2x2 to turn my cac to a x2m file then I install it to the game and it worked perfectly well. Then I did some edits (with characreate) but it didnt work when I reinstalled it( I only changed the the attribute and skills). so I decided to reinstall it with the original file(no edits) and the results were the same. At first it worked but then later it dosent work anymore, any help. Sorry I am new at modding.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Some skills aren’t compatible with the characters even though they show up in the list for the CharaCreator, such as Zetsumei Bullet. What skills did you equip?

SalmonRai
    Participant

Some skills aren’t compatible with the characters even though they show up in the list for the CharaCreator, such as Zetsumei Bullet. What skills did you equip?

I dont think is the skill because it worked at first. I have a couple of mods like legendary kamehameha, dark barrier, burst galick gun, darkness laso.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

So when you say it “doesn’t work,” does that mean it doesn’t install at all? Or is it giving an infinite loading screen at the start of a battle? Is the character still showing up in the fighter selection screen? Please try to be as detailed as possible.

SalmonRai
    Participant

248893 wrote:

So when you say it “doesn’t work,” does that mean it doesn’t install at all? Or is it giving an infinite loading screen at the start of a battle? Is the character still showing up in the fighter selection screen? Please try to be as detailed as possible.

Character dosent load at character select and when play as it, is nothing

SalmonRai
    Participant

So basically the character dosent load at all

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Ok, then it’s most likely something to do with the character files. Try uninstalling the mod that isn’t working, then go back into the character creator and click the “Generate new” button where it says GUID. After that, save the file again and then try installing it.

SalmonRai
    Participant

I found out that it would sometimes work if is only 1 preset

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Ah, ok.

In case you might not have known, presets are called “slots” and “entries” in the character creator. Drop-down menus for those will alter your other presets once you change those as well.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.