Installing Mods – Extraction and Compression (Basics) – HD

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Tutorials Basic Tutorials Installing Mods – Extraction and Compression (Basics) – HD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bactino
    Participant

Please Refer to this Link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaokHPHSqmM Had Posted this a while ago, in our old forum site.. I thought that I should post this here too… Well you can follow the steps to mod Xenoverse according to what you want to mod. Just follow the steps correctly and I guess it should work like a charm. If you have any problems then just message me or stuff. Thanks to Igan89 for the Mod!

JRSorrow

Hi Bactino,

<!–StartFragment –>

Im new to all of this modding but it seem s pretty cool to know. I was wondering if you can maybe tell me or teach me how to install the transformation mod for my custom character in Dragon ball z Xenoverse on to the xbox 360 and also mods in general for other games like GTA IV or Call of duty black ops. FYI My Dbx game version was bought through the xbox market store, so its not a cd. Ya Id really would like to customize my character more. Hope you respond back
     especially seeing it transform to SSJ4 or hyper mode. Can you help me?
    thanks,
    Chris

<!–EndFragment –>

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

No modding on consoles. Sorry to disappoint you, but it’s not possible.

Anonymous
    Inactive

^^

Fritz Joseph
    Participant

Hi I’m new to modding xenoverse and I’m pretty much interested in modding texture replacements , such as broly hair transformable and bardock hair with bandana etc. my question is when I install these mods , am I supposed to replace anuthing existent seing it replaces hats and accessories? sorry I am a new noob at this lol

Hulk10Hulk10
    Participant

I’m a newbie too and I don’t know how to get the files onto 3d builder.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.