DrGreed's recolors

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums General Discussion DrGreed's recolors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

These are for personal use, I will not redistribute these mods unless I get permission. In the spoilers are links to the original creator/owner, a link to the original mod if available and also picture or two of my recolor.

Beerus Recolor Click here for the link.

I did get permission and You still NEED Majin Petrosk’s mod installed and then put the recolor over it.

Spoiler:

I’m pretty proud of it even though it’s pretty basic. First off, I want to credit Majin Petrosk for the White Tiger Beerus model and Legendary Agwang for the Beerus Transformation from his mod pack Battle of Gods 2 because that’s what this is based on. Check out the Spoilers.

I’m going to ask them if I can release it, if any of you are interested.

Base form

Transformation

Don’t get me wrong I really like Majin Petrosk’s White Tiger Beerus but it didn’t feel like Beerus anymore but I wanted to keep the stripes and loved the fact that he didn’t have that chest drape or what ever it was is removed. I was going to request he redo it this way but decided to try my hand at it. When I saw Legendary Agwangs Battle of Gods 2 pack I had to have this Beerus transform. I couldn’t for the life of me find a tutorial for it so I used his data000 files and did some recoloring or changing hues. As far as I can tell, I fixed all my graphic errors and bugs and it just looks nice. Again I’m really proud of this even though I just changed hues.

GT Vegeta Recolor

Spoiler:
    Another Great mod Curse Mark Vegeta by KabukiSage I use most of his mods.

I get where KabukiSage was going with this but like the Beerus one it has stripes and tattoos

that just look better with color in my opinion.

Create a Character mods

Spoiler:

Took me a while but I ripped the texture from Curse Mark Vegeta by KabukiSage and added it to this bust I got from Yusion’s forum.

It also has a trasformation. SSGSS4.

New Hair Transformation

Used CaC SS4 hair from Division CaC MODs forum topic and ripped Baby SSJ4 hair.

Z-Soul activates after transformation Tutorial

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

My personalize Naruto CaC using Bijuu mode of KabukiSage and LegendaryAngwang’s Naruto

Base Form

SSJ2 FORM:

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant
    Spoiler:
    3631 wrote:

My personalize Naruto CaC using Bijuu mode of KabukiSage and LegendaryAngwang’s Naruto Base Form SSJ2 FORM:

Yeah you got farther than me. My Headband doesn’t even have texture. :/

Like I said though I have everything in the right place but it’s still texture-less.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

how the eff did you separate the balls? tell me!!! by the way i think it has something to do with ur dyt.emb together with emm file…post the emm file and dyt.emb…but first you made that as an accessory?

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

how the eff did you separate the balls? tell me!!! by the way i think it has something to do with ur dyt.emb together with emm file…post the emm file and dyt.emb…but first you made that as an accessory?

Yeah. lol. In blender, go into edit mode then highlight everything you don’t want then press the delete key and select the “vertices” option. It’s the first one.

I haven’t messed with the emm files. I need to look up a tutorial for that.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

ok thanks…in the emm file..there is a “mscale 1x: a “(something similar to that)  a being the number in your .dyt.emb…you know kthxxbai ss3 hair tutorial its in there.

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

ok thanks…in the emm file..there is a “mscale 1x: a “(something similar to that) a being the number in your .dyt.emb…you know kthxxbai ss3 hair tutorial its in there.

Yeah. I had color but after re-sizing the model it’s black. I had to remake it because I got aggravated with it and deleted it. :/

I’ll figure it out. I’m using this tut. http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/thread/57/model-import-tutorial 🙂

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

oh nice..hey, whats the material name of the balls? LOL..balls

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

oh nice..hey, whats the material name of the balls? LOL..balls

Default_smoothing lol

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

dude II’m almost done..lol I just got confused..it was easy…i’d say 95% identical to the one that Legendary Angwang did..FINALLY!

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

dude II’m almost done..lol I just got confused..it was easy…i’d say 95% identical to the one that Legendary Angwang did..FINALLY!

I can’t get the colors right. This is really annoying. lol at least one of us is getting it done right.

Manuela Ron Kevin
    Participant

what do you want to do exactly? I can help you..im guessing you want the color of the BALLS..lol..balls….and the headband(gold or black)?…..

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

It’s hard to explain. I can use only 2 colors from the pallet and when I view it in game, the colors glitch out. If like you turn the character the model changes color.

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

It’s hard to explain. I can use only 2 colors from the pallet and when I view it in game, the colors glitch out. If like you turn the character the model changes color.

that happens to me too with my accessory of rikudou sennin “balls” (I know this didnt sound well xD)
    when turning the character it will change the color

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

DrGreedDrGreed
    Participant

that happens to me too with my accessory of rikudou sennin “balls” (I know this didnt sound well xD) when turning the character it will change the color

I even tried using different pallets and still the same thing. I’m going to do another test but I doubt it will work.

Edit: Yeah I give up. The only other thing I can think of is uninstalling mods to see if it conflicts with anything. But I don’t have the patience for it anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.