KiruaKanmuru mods | Pan SSJ/SSJ3

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Texture and Model Mods KiruaKanmuru mods | Pan SSJ/SSJ3

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone.

I had some problems with my PC last month, and I lost all the mods I was working on. It’s disgusted me so I will not continue the transformable SSJ4 hair for female CaC :/

But I made another mod : Pan SSJ and SSJ3

Pan SSJ

Pan SSJ3

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/download/sgypfkmo7pq9ywb/Pan+SSJ+1-3+Transformation.rar

Kallyko
    Participant

This is very interesting!

Keep up the good work, and I hope you get the authorization!

Unfortunately, I will not continue Transformable SSJ4 Hair for CaC.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I had some problems with my PC last month, and I lost all the mods I was working on.

Heh, I know the feeling. Happened to me more or less at the same time. Glad I had a few backups stored in my cloud, but a total of 2 weeks of work are lost in oblivion :/

So my condolensces.

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Your SSJ1 AND SSJ3 Pan mods look good! Will you be releasing them soon?

Download link added !

5544 wrote:

I had some problems with my PC last month, and I lost all the mods I was working on.

Heh, I know the feeling. Happened to me more or less at the same time. Glad I had a few backups stored in my cloud, but a total of 2 weeks of work are lost in oblivion :/ So my condolensces.

Arf :/ Now I always save my mods on my USB flash drive.

5546 wrote:

Your SSJ1 AND SSJ3 Pan mods look good!

Thanks 🙂

theblazingbarragertheblazingbarrager
    Participant

Again, it’s about damn time we get a transformable Pan mod.

Although…adding SSJ3 is kinda overkill. I mean not by gameplay perspective, but I find simply having SSJ to be enough (which, by the way, would be helpful if she had a charge skill on that preset).

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Again, it’s about damn time we get a transformable Pan mod. Although…adding SSJ3 is kinda overkill. I mean not by gameplay perspective, but I find simply having SSJ to be enough (which, by the way, would be helpful if she had a charge skill on that preset).

You can edit her moveset to give her a charge skill. All you need is a hex editor and the ID lists for the characters and super attacks.

Participant

Ah okay. Thanks for the tip.

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

Although…adding SSJ3 is kinda overkill

Have to agree. Which is weird considering that I was going crazy over the idea of playing as SSJ3 Pan a few months ago. I just settled on giving her SSGSS and SSGSS2 instead 😛 Don’t get me wrong though, the mod still looks good.

Ah okay. Thanks for the tip.

No problem. Happy to help.

I added the SSJ3 because i love this transformation. If you want I can make one pack with the SSJ only.

Participant

Well if you can also do that for SSJ3 that would be great as well. XD Just because I said it was overkill doesn’t mean I don’t like the idea.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.