Lazybones broken animation after transformation?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Lazybones broken animation after transformation?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vengeancefallsvengeancefalls
    Participant

There are a couple lazybones transformation mods that have broken animations after transforming, such as endless running in place, flying up/down, etc. Is there a fix for this?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

The Lazybone transformations are all located in a folder in your SKILL folder. After the big DLC update that broke the patcher, it seems that this particular folder is not being detected since it’s an additional file.

Honestly, everyone is adjusting the patcher and such in all kinds of unconventional ways since the update broke it, so problems like these are probably very normal. I’ll be more comfortable providing an answer once the patcher is hopefully updated, and then I’ll know people have working patchers that aren’t being tampered with. 🙂

Participant

Oh okay, they’re not that game-breaking or anything. As long as you stay moving, it’s not as easy to notice.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Now that you mention it, it sounds to me like you might be using a different fighting style along with Lazybone’s transformations. Unfortunately, those transformations are designed to only work with the proper fighting style of the character they were created for… If you transform while using, for example, Gogeta (Super Saiyan)’s fighting style… it will cause the animation glitches you’re talking about.

Participant

I’ve only been using the default fighting style for my male offensive saiyan, but I noticed after I installed the lazybones mod pack, the fighting style changed slightly

RazeDevastator
    Participant

That’s unusual… If it’s just the New Transformations mod, then it shouldn’t change your fighting style for a male Saiyan. It might be a good idea to take the SYM.ean file from an animated tail mod and have it overwrite your current one. Be sure to make a copy of the current one just in case.

Participant

Yeah I figured it might fix it if I install a working tail mod, I just couldn’t find one here. I’ve only been able to find tail accessories. It even does the weird animation with transformations like Ultra Instinct though

RazeDevastator
    Participant

The tail accessory automatically comes with the file you’re looking for.

https://xenoversemods.com/mods/animated-saiyan-tail-accessory-for-sym-and-syf/

Participant

Ah cool, does it change colors with transformations?

And LMAO, is SYM.ean supposed to look like simian?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

SYM stands for Saiyan male, and it’s the ID code for all Saiyan guys. But that’s a hilarious catch!

The accessory tail won’t change colors with transformations though. The only way to do that is to use either a Bust, Pants, or Hair model that comes WITH the tail. Sadly, accessories are not designed to change their textures at all.

However, since Kingpin pulled it off before with one of his original animated tail models… there might be a not-well-known way of making it work…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.