Legendary Agwang's Mods – Latest: Naruto Uzumaki

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Texture and Model Mods Legendary Agwang's Mods – Latest: Naruto Uzumaki

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ragecomic
    Participant

Great

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

I don’t think Battle of the Gods 2 is DLC3 compatible yet. The Golden Frieza, SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, Mira, and Towa Z-souls are still listed as “unknown item” and are unavailable.

Going to fix it now.

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

Do you think you’ll ever create an “All in one pack” of some sorts soon? As in; a pack that combines <b>both</b> the “True Xenoverse Pack” <b>and</b> “Battle of the Gods 2”? Would be great if you did.

No Battle of Gods 2 will never be included in True Xenoverse because it doesn’t fit perfectly into the roster so SSGSS 3 will always be seperated. But you can personally put it in yourself. I’ll create a tutorial on how to. But I do plan to do something to SSGSS Goku and Vegeta along with Beerus.

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

No Battle of Gods 2 will never be included in True Xenoverse because it doesn’t fit perfectly into the roster so SSGSS 3 will always be seperated. But you can personally put it in yourself. I’ll create a tutorial on how to. But I do plan to do something to SSGSS Goku and Vegeta along with Beerus.

Sounds great. Hope you do something with Fireza/FnF Frieza as well.

adamki
    Participant

Hi mate i contacted you  on yotube  and said i love your vids and its true. I am just waiting to hear from you in reguards  to making a Cui  Mod if you  could let me know  your thoughts on  this that would be awsome.

New mods updated to thread.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.