LOXAS | Old Post

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Texture and Model Mods LOXAS | Old Post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    pessipessi
    Participant

pessipessi
    Participant

pessipessi
    Participant

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

It says I need a password in order to download the “Beerus Transform to God of Destruction’s” mod. So…what’s the password?

pessipessi
    Participant

It says I need a password in order to download the “Beerus Transform to God of Destruction’s” mod. So…what’s the password?

Disable the password

ragecomic
    Participant

no image

pessipessi
    Participant

no image

the’ll post later

ragecomic
    Participant

…………….

egon4
    Participant

Hello. Do u still have Teen Gohan fixed transformation version from old forum? Can u upload this mod?

pessipessi
    Participant

Hello. Do u still have Teen Gohan fixed transformation version from old forum? Can u upload this mod?

Ye

gokule1

Hey loxas, do you think you could make future gohan replace slot 3 instead of slot 5? I’m asking because slot 3 is actually supposed to be future gohan but I guess the developers weren’t bothered to change the hair

jdario15

Hey man, i want download the mod “Goku base transform into the SSJGSSJ”, when are you put in this forum?

pessipessi
    Participant

Hey loxas, do you think you could make future gohan replace slot 3 instead of slot 5? I’m asking because slot 3 is actually supposed to be future gohan but I guess the developers weren’t bothered to change the hair

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>Right now</span> <span class=”hps”>you can not do</span>. <span class=”hps”>Because</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>1</span> <span class=”hps”>and</span> <span class=”hps”>2</span> <span class=”hps”>are</span> <span class=”hps”>indentical</span> <span class=”hps”>in the sense</span> <span class=”hps”>that if you change</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>1</span> <span class=”hps”>the same</span> <span class=”hps”>applies to</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>2</span> <span class=”hps”>and</span> <span class=”hps”>vice versa</span></span>.

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

Hey loxas, do you think you could make future gohan replace slot 3 instead of slot 5? I’m asking because slot 3 is actually supposed to be future gohan but I guess the developers weren’t bothered to change the hair

<span id=”result_box” class=”” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>Right now</span> <span class=”hps”>you can not do</span>. <span class=”hps”>Because</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>1</span> <span class=”hps”>and</span> <span class=”hps”>2</span> <span class=”hps”>are</span> <span class=”hps”>indentical</span> <span class=”hps”>in the sense</span> <span class=”hps”>that if you change</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>1</span> <span class=”hps”>the same</span> <span class=”hps”>applies to</span> <span class=”hps”>the SLOT</span> <span class=”hps”>2</span> <span class=”hps”>and</span> <span class=”hps”>vice versa</span></span>.

…..wat?

codymaine1codymaine1
    Participant

Are..you not going to fix this? No one can really understand that. And I’d really like to know the answer too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.