Must have mods?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Must have mods?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ENERSHA
    Participant

Hello,

The mods on this site dont seem to be organised terribly well. Can anyone recommend any must have mods? Graphics enhancements, hair styles, etc? Also please PLEASE tell me if it will break online play. I really want to maintain the integrity of online play so if you recommend a mod that modifies stats or adds skills please mention this.

Thanks so much!!

=D

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Hi there.

Okay, so first off… ever since an update sometime in November, Bandai has been cracking down on the use of mods online. Mods only work offline for now, but as long as you do the following, you can go back to playing online without mods and the game will not penalize you for it.

1. Move EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll back into the EasyAntiCheat folder.
    2. Rename your “data” folder to something like “data (old)”
    3. Rename your “XV2 PATCHER” folder to something like “XV2 PATCHER (old)”
    4. Go into your bin folder and move the xinput files out of the folder.

After you’ve done all this, the game will allow you to play online again with multiplayer… and your mods will be replaced with empty slots.

As for must-have mods, the site actually organizes the most popular mods if you click the “POPULAR” tab. New Transformations, Pride Troopers Ultra Instinct Goku, and Pride Troopers aura pack are among a few of them.

ENERSHA
    Participant

i mostly want to do cosmetic mods as I do not want to “cheat” or cause crashes when playing online, do you get banned for cosmetic mods such as retextures or shaders?

on that note i cant get the reshade overlay to appear. i have installed it and disabled nvidia and steam overlays

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

Afaik, on any game with online features, any editing to the game files can be punished with ban or such thing, unless stated differently. As Raze said NO MOD work online, since the game will not let you go online if you have any, not even the clothing ones (that previously worked instead). I suggest you to read very well his comment since he has explained everything you need to know if you want to have both mods and be able to go online (not at the same time btw).

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.