My Dbxv2 Crash After Choose a character in offline battle.

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help My Dbxv2 Crash After Choose a character in offline battle.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KushikimimeKushikimime
    Participant

After i choose The characters in the Character Selection when it’s suppose to go to map selection the game crashes. (Sorry for some errors of english XD)

ToahnoToahno
    Participant

The Problem is you have too many Character Slots.

I had this problem myself recently.

Merge some slots so you only have about 212 slots. (Official and Modded Characters)

Sorry for my bad english, i can better german. 😀

1 user thanked author for this post.
    KushikimimeKushikimime
    Participant

Man i thought this XD, But i also thought that it was an idiot idea from my head XD, Thanks Brah, but only one more thing, How can i merge the slots ?

RazeDevastator
    Participant

That’s the first I’ve heard of this. The vfx file depicts about 1600 available character slot entries, and that’s excluding costume presets. But I guess that doesn’t mean the game is configured to handle them all.

Anyway, to merge slots, when you’re installing a new character X2M, choose to Append an existing slot and then choose a character. It will add the mod onto that character as a new costume preset and will save up on slot space.

ToahnoToahno
    Participant
    1. open the xv2ins.exe
    2. go to Tools -> Slot Editor
    3. drag a Slot with right button from your Mouse over another Slot and drop
    4. now choose Merge with this
    KushikimimeKushikimime
    Participant

Man, i love you, thanks <3, i made it merge the characters, Thank You a lot brah <3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.