My latest mods removed?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums General Discussion My latest mods removed?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    TryzickTryzick
    Participant

Yeah came on today after uploading four mods yesterday and now they are gone?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Please read your messages on AGM. Xenoversemods.com and animegamemods.freeforums.com have very similar rules for sharing mods. I gave you permission to use the hairmodel from my mod that you used, but since you still didn’t have permission from the other creators it was still a violation of the rules.

TryzickTryzick
    Participant

Fair enough for the packs, but Buu was mine.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I didn’t have anything to do with the removal in this case. Also I didn’t see which ones you uploaded, thought it was only the hair packs. Someone might have reported them without being aware of it.
    Reupload buu, imma talk to mastaklo so it won’t be removed again from here.

Mastaklo
    Participant

read the rules

i removed them cause the download linked to youtube videos

Have Request? Want to support me? Take a look at my patreon then
    patreon.com/mastaklo

learnbob789
    Participant

Hi my latest mods was also remove and i do not know why

Request: female broly bust turns into ssj4

http://xenoversemods.com/mods/request-female-broly-bust-turns-into-ssj4/

I think I am respecting all rules

can someone tell me why it is remove?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Hi my latest mods was also remove and i do not know why

Request: female broly bust turns into ssj4

http://xenoversemods.com/mods/request-female-broly-bust-turns-into-ssj4/ I think I am respecting all rules can someone tell me why it is remove?

Rule #1.1: Dont reupload someone elses mod!!!

You used a female Broly bust model someone else made and a SSJ4 bust model made by kthxbai.

Rule #2.6: Keep adult content or content displaying overly acts of violence in a spoiler while posting a warning about the images ahead.

The female SSJ4 bust was sexually explicit, this stuff is not supposed to be in the mod data base.

Mods with sexually explicit content can be shared on this website, but you have to offer the download link in your own thread in the Texture and Model Mods board, hidden in a spoiler with a warning ahead.

Those are the rules your upload violated.

learnbob789
    Participant

Rule #1.1: Dont reupload someone elses mod!!!

You used a female Broly bust model someone else made and a SSJ4 bust model made by kthxbai.

Rule #2.6: Keep adult content or content displaying overly acts of violence in a spoiler while posting a warning about the images ahead.

The female SSJ4 bust was sexually explicit, this stuff is not supposed to be in the mod data base.

Mods with sexually explicit content can be shared on this website, but you have to offer the download link in your own thread in the Texture and Model Mods board, hidden in a spoiler with a warning ahead.

Those are the rules your upload violated.

wow

First, the broly bust was created by me it took me 3 weeks.So I created it not someone else.
    Second, tanks for informing about the ssj4 bust coz i did not know who created it. It was in my computer files. I try to find the creator and  was hoping  that some one knew. But now I know and I will ask his permission.
    Finally can someone tell me how to put the link hidden in a spoiler
    tanks
    Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

If you made the broly bust yourself, then my bad. I remember it being done ages ago, on the old board, it was quite popular. Yours looks really similar.

Besides, kthxbai isn’t active anymore, and knowing him I sincerly doubt he’d give his permission for his stuff being used. Therefore, if you wanna make a ssj4 transformation mod for females, I fear you’ll have to create your own model for the bust.

The spoiler code is [ spoiler ](text)[ / spoiler ] without spaces. Links to other websites are being created automatically when you post the adress.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.