Need help creating an awoken skill!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Tutorials Need help creating an awoken skill!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jukan
    Participant

I just want to create an Awoken Skill for me,a couple of friends and some people that would download the mod.

Now I just need someone to guide me through it…It would be nice if there is a mod tool that just made it so that you pick let’s say the Super Saiyan transformation and duplicate it and make the duplicated SSJ Awoken Skill customizable(But there is no mod tool like this unfortunely)

DeadenvyDeadenvy
    Participant

Actually there are tool for that and i could help you if you want .

jukan
    Participant

I would be grateful if you could help me make my own awoken skills… Thanks in advance

DeadenvyDeadenvy
    Participant

Well for starters i hope you downloaded the xv2 installer from the animegamesmods page . If so you should have also an .exe file with the name “xv2skilcreat”. Basically this is your tool for all skill (super, evasion, ultimate and transform).

For me it would be easy if you had discord or skype so i could talk and not write everything you need to know or well watch out for.

jukan
    Participant

I do have discord so we can talk there.

DeadenvyDeadenvy
    Participant

ok great text me your username and i will call you there then

jukan
    Participant

I gave you a link to my Discord but if it doesn’t work my name is Jukan and I’ve yet to put a profile picture on my Discord profile..

GabbyTitan
    Participant

Me too need help! please explain to mee!

DeadenvyDeadenvy
    Participant

@GabbyTitan sure i can help you if you want .

if you have discord please find me there and i will tell you everything you need to know

Discord : Deadenvy#5384

glopez342
    Participant

I would also like help in creating an awoken skill

Johan5906
    Participant

I would also like to create an Awoken Skill. My Idea is to have a SSGSS-SSGSS5 transformation sorta like xenoverse 2 5 stages super saiyan omni trasformation skill for cac added skill made by Feraz but I’d like to have mine with black and Purple hair with black and purple aura and maybe increase damage output a bit.

MegaIron
    Participant

Some tutorial to make an awaken skill please, I wanna learn but i do not find a tutorial.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.