Need help in changing eyebrow colors?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Tutorials Need help in changing eyebrow colors?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MysticSaiyanCrowMysticSaiyanCrow
    Participant

Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to figure out what files I should edit to change the eyebrow colors? I’ve managed to turn the SSJ hair white (along with lazybone’s model of the SS4Bust to achieve something I call Mystic Super Saiyan 4. I won’t be uploading any of it, just for personal play.), but the eyebrows are still Yellow for the SSJ forms, and Black for the SSJ4 form.

If anybody can enlighten me as to what specific dyt.emb I should change to achieve this, I’d greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

"Something good, something bad, a bit of both."

iceson
    Participant

Hi, did you fix the eyebrow issue because i have the same problem with my first mod

henrique.b4phenrique.b4p
    Participant

Same question

TheBlackXTheBlackX
    Participant

If you are using lazybone skill:

Open the skill x2m you want with win rar, extract the random named x2m inside it. It’s the bcs aka the costume. Open it with xv2 costume creator, go to the tab of the gender/race you want. Go to the partset you want (0 for the 1st stage, 1 for the 2nd, 2 for the 3rd, etc…) Check the partidx 1 (face forehead) <FILES value. That’s the file you need to edit to change the eyebrows color, more specific the dyt.emb.

The hunter
    shall surpass all
    who came before him.
    - "Guidepost for the Hunters" Chapter 13, Clause 1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.