Never ending loading screen!!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Help Never ending loading screen!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mari763512
    Participant

Hi.I really need some help with the game because i installed a mod its called All super saiyajin and i put the skill on my char but it never enters a stage with it.It just ends like that.I stayed in loading screen 30 minutes and nothing.What can i do?I really wanna play the game while i am a super saiyajin blue cause its more realistic batteling beerus while acutally doing something not just super saiyajin.Please help me im strugling for a week tryied a dozen of solutions and still nothing>much apriciated 😀

Takeshi55
    Participant

I have the same problem! Except that I have 89 mods, but there seems to be issues with mods nonetheless.

Takeshi55
    Participant

Even when I uninstalled the mods, the game won’t load any stages anymore!!!

RazeDevastator
    Participant

Your game is corrupted from incorrectly installed mods. Go to the Steam client, rightclick DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE 2 and click “Properties”. Then click “Local Files” tab in the new window that pops up, and click “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES”. After it does a long loading process, it’ll replace your corrupted file with the one it gets from its online server.

However, if even THAT doesn’t work, then you need to get rid of the XV2patcher folder because it’s installed incorrectly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.