New Race Slot in Character Create – "Hybrid Saiyans"
- October 3, 2017 at 6:31 am #253064BullSharkParticipant
Well fellas, how about it? Is it possible to add a completely NEW slot to XV2? We all know what hybrid Saiyans are and in fact most of us even adore some of them like Gohan, Trunks, Goten etc. Does anyone know if it’s possible to add them in the game? Here are the details…
- Earthling stats and fighting style
- Can equip the any and all Super Saiyan awoken skills as well as Kiaoken and Potential Unleashed/Mystic Form
- Male and female both
- Changeable hairstyle and color from pause menu anytime while playing (pure blooded Saiyan’s hair don’t change but Earthlings and Hybrid Saiyans should be able to do it right?)
- Can equip Saiyan tails
- Should be able to purchase/wear the Saiyan Time Patroller battle armor
- Default outfit should be the Earthling Time Patroller jacket
- The description should be as follows;
“Pure Earthling warriors, with a Saiyan lineage. This race sports Earthling stats with the ability to unlock their hidden Saiyan potential as well.”October 3, 2017 at 8:36 pm #253210RazeDevastatorParticipant
Adding a new race slot would be unprecedented…. The game is designed to read exactly 8 tribes (races): Saiyan Male, Saiyan Female, Earthling Male, Earthling Female, Majin Male, Majin Female, Namekian, and Frieza Race. Each tribe has separate files to accommodate them.
This is a level of programming that we’d need to wait for Eternity himself to release…. If we can’t produce new fighting stage slots, then I sadly don’t see any way to produce a new tribe slot. Eternity is the one who made it possible to install more characters, skills, and Super Souls. He’ll have to be the one to eventually allow us to make new stages and tribes unless another programming master enters the fray.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.