Perfect animation swap For saiyan male CaC

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Programming Perfect animation swap For saiyan male CaC

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    animation mods
    Participant

1. open char_model_spec.cms in the system folder with any hex editor. 2. change 7A 20 to 4C 1E at offset 1BB4,1BBC,1BD0. 3. Go to offset 1E4F and change GHS/GHS to any character id.For example if you change it to VGT/VGT your saiyan male CaC will have a perfect vegeta moveset.make sure you enable capslock while changing GHS/GHS to another character id. 4. save your char_model_spec.cms. 5. repack data2.cpk then drag it to your dbxv root folder.Sorry if my english is bad

1 user thanked author for this post.
    lolxd
    Participant

What? I’ll prove it this night but, this is amazing!

I took a few days trying to decipher the workings of char_model_spec and now you come in and tell me this… amazing!
    Thank you!!
    animation mods
    Participant

i know how to edit moveset for all character.ask me if you want me to upload a video on youtube about how to edit the cms.

komodoxenokomodoxeno
    Participant

I believe mugenattack made a CMS tool that does all this for you…

animation mods
    Participant

ok so what?

Naufal Zhalifunnas
    Participant

can you make a move id’s list ?

animation mods
    Participant

can you make a move id’s list ?
    what do you mean

Naufal Zhalifunnas
    Participant

i mean …

if saiyan male move is 7A 20 and Gohan Adult is 4C 1E, what about the others? do you know what i mean ?

sorry, bad english

animation mods
    Participant

1.4C 1E is kid gohan
    2.just change GHS/GHS at offset 1E4F to any character id.what i mean is replace both of GHS to other character id.for example change it to MIR/MIR to get Mira moveset

komodoxenokomodoxeno
    Participant

ok so what?

So this was outdated information, i was trying to help :L

sanjaynagalasanjaynagala
    Participant

i WANT A TUTORIAL AND I WANNA BE YOUR PUPIL!!!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Guys, if you constantly bump outdated information instead of taking a look in the threads where this topic would actually belong you’ll never find the tutorial that was created long ago. Just saiying…

Also, as the lizard said there’s the cms editor, so whoever doesn’t want to use hex can comfortably use a tool that does that for you.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.