Ranch SSJ2 Hair Female Saiyans

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Ranch SSJ2 Hair Female Saiyans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Omega Legend 57Omega Legend 57
    Participant

Hi all, was just wondering if it would be possible to make Ranch’s SSJ2 hair from Masako X’s “What if Raditz Turned Good” discussion/series for use, I have no idea about how I’d go about make something like this myself but if anyone with the sort of experience with this sort thing could do it then that would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    XeraniusLXeraniusL
    Participant

It looks like “Caulifla SS2” hair but slightly longer because of the image you show

Participant

I know, I would’ve used that if I could but I just wanted something like this for my female saiyan because she has longer hair (Yamcha’s Hair), but I couldn’t find anything like that.

XeraniusLXeraniusL
    Participant

I have a hair model similar to the one in the image but I could fix it so it looks similar to the image but I do not know, since the model I want to use is “Caululi”

Participant

Oh okay, that would do just fine to be honest, if you ever do have the time to be able to do something like that then I would really appreciate that. Why was “Caululi” take down?, it was really good.

XeraniusLXeraniusL
    Participant

If it was good enough, but it seems that it does not comply with some rules, that’s why they lowered it, it’s just still on my YouTube channel giving the corresponding credits of some resources

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.