Removing the battle damaged form for CaC .

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Removing the battle damaged form for CaC .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Young JeeYoung Jee
    Participant

I remember playing with some file and came across the scarred bloody scratched up version of a person but I can’t remember what file or where to look but is there a way to remove this form from the cac? Battle-damaged-CaC

"Fight you? No. I'm gonna kill you."

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

you want to remove the blood and scratches? just open the Data00X files within the emb and paint all black (erasing the red scratches and green blood)

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Young JeeYoung Jee
    Participant

you want to remove the blood and scratches? just open the Data00X files within the emb and paint all black (erasing the red scratches and green blood)

Okay. I’ll see!

EDIT

I got this. Wrong File?

HUF_000_Bust.emb-data000

"Fight you? No. I'm gonna kill you."

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Calamorro3
    Participant

Im new in the forum 😀

I would like to know if is there a mod to change textures and make the game more gore and bloody (like in the old anime). If there is any mod, how can i install it? Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.