[REQUEST] ✪✪✪✪✪✪ any Female Mods related GET PAID PEEP$

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests [REQUEST] ✪✪✪✪✪✪ any Female Mods related GET PAID PEEP$

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    goodsinister
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve seen some of awesome modders out there uncredited and doing everything for free!!
    Worry not I’m not saying free is a bad thing, but I’m willing to pay for every mod requested by me,
    well, if some of you guys interested, please do reply down here since I have quite numbers of mods that I want to have,

how it works? it’s simple:
    1. I list down the mods
    2. You take one you want to make
    3. The mod you have taken will be marked taken by: *your name*
    4. I paid you first
    5. When you finished please do provide the download link to me only for some time being
    *Payment using PAYPAL ONLY

how much? It depends but mostly I’ll pay $5+ for every mods depending the complexity of the mod,
    for example:
    a hairstyle will be paid for $5 , so if I requested 5 then you’ll get $25
    a custom armor will be $5 , if I requested one set it will be $20 (top,hand,bottom,leg)

*note: the mod you created belongs to you, I have no rights to re-upload or re-mod it without any permissions
    *you can re-release it to others for free but please do it after at least a month or two after it’s completed :p
    *modders must have a portfolio or any mods that have been released in the mods section
    (strictly self-made and not re-upload)

✪✪✪ THE LIST ✪✪✪
    Hairstyles :
    1. Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed Hairstyle $10 *taken by Division
    2. Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria Hairstyle $25 *taken by HeirTalent
    3. Sims Hairstyle $5
    4. Blackheart Goddess Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia $12 *taken by Miro993
    5. Short Haired Anime girl $5
    6. Asuka Langley from Neon Genesis Evangelion figure by YAMATO $10
    7. Celia from Walkure Romanze $10
    8. Short Haired Anime girl 2  $5
    9. Sonia Scorpio from Saint Seiya Omega $7 *taken by Miro993
    *hairstyle can replaced any other original hairstyles available in game
    *no need to be animated since no modders can make it animated

Armor:
    1. Kiryuin Satsuki Kamui Junketsu from Kill la Kill – one set (4pcs) $25
    2. Matoi Ryuko Senketsu from Kill la Kill – one set (4pcs) $25
    3. Bulma Battle Armor from Deviantart Salvamakoto- one set (4pcs) $16
    4. No.18 Battle Armor from Deviantart Salvamakoto- one set (4pcs) $16
    5. No..18 Battle Armor 2 from Deviantart Salvamakoto- one set (4pcs) $16
    6. Videl Tshirt + Pants from Deviantart Salvamakoto- one set (2pcs) $10
    7. Queen Saiyan Battle Armor from Deviantart Salvamakoto- one set (4pcs) $16
    8. Saiyan Female Battle Armor fromDeviantart Salvamakoto – one set (4pcs) $16
    9. Super N18 from Deviantart Salvamakoto – one set (4pcs) $16
    *armors can be replaced any other armors available in game

well, the job listed and now depends on you guys wanna make a little money or nope 🙂
    thank you so much in advance, cheers!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    goodsinister
    Participant

up

thegreencerothegreencero
    Participant

i may work on andro18 one, because ive already made a few things and it matches my idea but for now i have a problem with hair rig not importing right for some reason but i may get around to it, so yah, also i dont want ur money tho cause id do so either way, may not be totally like it but more or less same shit

1 user thanked author for this post.
    goodsinister
    Participant

wow thanks a bunch thegreencero! I can’t wait for your mod to be released then 🙂 and feel free to grab and do anything from the list,
    well.. getting paid and not, it’s really depends tho as long you have fun it’s really doesn’t matter, I could always donate to you if you have donation link,
    cheers!

goodsinister
    Participant

updated, taken order

goodsinister
    Participant

the amount of the donation may vary but will not be lowered than it stated,
    I appreciate those modders who are willing to make the mods, so basically I’ll donate more 🙂

lacus’s hairstyle stated $5 but since I really like Division’s mods, I donated $10
    velvet’s hairstyle originally stated $10 but since HeirTalent is very talented and this mod is actually need a lot of detailing and my fave, I donated $25

anyhow, they are two of the many awesome modders out there, so if there are modders who are interested,
    gladly take the project and get paid easily, as simple as that, the more the merrier 🙂 cheers!

and thanks a lot to Division and HeirTalent
    *still waiting for them to finish the mods but I believe in their talents, the results will be stunning!

miro993miro993
    Participant

I can make Blackheart Goddess Noire and Sonia Scorpio if u’re still interested

If you like my works, and want to donate, click here :

Thanks!

goodsinister
    Participant

I can make Blackheart Goddess Noire and Sonia Scorpio if u’re still interested

I’m very interested in seeing both of them in Xenoverse 2 really, if you are down to the request, I’ll definitely will wait for it,
    you can show me the WIP (Work In Progress) and I’ll transfer you the donation right away once it’s visible 🙂

miro993miro993
    Participant

I can make Blackheart Goddess Noire and Sonia Scorpio if u’re still interested

I’m very interested in seeing both of them in Xenoverse 2 really, if you are down to the request, I’ll definitely will wait for it, you can show me the WIP (Work In Progress) and I’ll transfer you the donation right away once it’s visible ?

Oh, sorry, i didnt check the forum again, anyway i finished the model of black-heart, and i’m doing some testing as soon as i finish i’ll contact you.

Here’s a WIP photo

If you like my works, and want to donate, click here :

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    goodsinister
    Participant

great to know you’re starting the mod immediately! well, that looks solid, just contact me directly once you finished,
    that looks gonna be awesome, 🙂 keep it up!! I’m so gonna support you on this one

goodsinister
    Participant

up post

goodsinister
    Participant

I hope Division can deliver the expectation, it’s been a month and I haven’t received any news regarding the mod I requested,

*sigh~

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bryc597
    Participant

I’m willing to pay for any modders willing to help me as well. Please take a look at my forum and see if you’re interested. Thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.