[REQUEST] To Make Kefla's Dragon Ball Super Custom Skills

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests [REQUEST] To Make Kefla's Dragon Ball Super Custom Skills

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MyballsHurt84MyballsHurt84
    Participant

Looking for someone to please help make SSJ2 Kafla Custom Skills from Super . I don’t know there Correct names so I’ll just list what comes to mind. For a Refence please watch Episode 116 to see the Skills I’m Asking for.

Energy Bullet skill

2 Handed Final Flash looking Blast – for Ultimate used @ end of Episode before Goku Ok’ed Her

Crazy Red Laser Beam Lighting Skill

Thanks to Anyone willing to Help.

Willing to Pay for Custom Skills to be Created if Money will Motivate Anyone good @ making Skills to do it. Price is Negotiable per Skill.

cooler29
    Participant

I’ll put something together for you once 1.8.0 settles and we have new/updated tools. with only a couple days if that before it releases on PC I wouldn’t be done until then.

I wont ask for money.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

I’ll put something together for you once 1.8.0 settles and we have new/updated tools. with only a couple days if that before it releases on PC I wouldn’t be done until then. I wont ask for money.

Okay but what do you mean by New/Updated Tools. Are New Ones Coming for Skill Creator? Why can’t the Current Tools Work? I’ve never used the Program So I’m not Sure on the Process of Making Skills from scratch if it’s Possible Currently.

cooler29
    Participant

The reason why it wont work is because the XV2 Patcher isn’t being updated by the person who actually made it, if updated at all. So it could take a long time before we get either a version updated by someone else or a new installer entirely. The rest of the tools like skillcreat can still make x2m packages that would be compatible with a new version of the patcher, only wouldn’t have access to new moves/character files. The patcher itself deals with lists and data archives and uses the X2M packages and integrates the new skill/character slot into the list, when the game is updated these lists and data files are changed so when it tries to “update” the list, it “updates” it into the 1.7.x version + your new mod you added rather than the 1.8, so then very wonky things tend to happen if you do manage to launch the game. but typically it just crashes.

I can make you something but you’ll only be able to use it with 1.7.x (A torrented version if you’ve already updated)

If you want, I could put something together for 1.7.x still. You just wouldn’t have any way to load it into the new version. But if you have 1.7.x you could use them. And once 1.8 tools come out I can port the base files and textures to whatever the new tool (or updated tool) is.

I personally didn’t update because online is almost dead as it is, the new dokkan style lootbox minigame isn’t my thing, and the new characters + skills can easily be ported backwards into 1.7.x. As well, modders are getting the hang of making new quests from what I’ve seen.

Also, on another forum someone uploaded some of the old bin files for changing the game version back to be compatible with mods. So far they haven’t uploaded all of them but here’s the thread if you want to keep up yourself, but I would honestly just torrent a 1.7.x repack.

http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/2678/revert-previous-update

Edit: as far as I know the ETA on the new patcher is this or next weekend. I’ll prob have at least the ultimate done by then

Participant

The reason why it wont work is because the XV2 Patcher isn’t being updated by the person who actually made it, if updated at all. So it could take a long time before we get either a version updated by someone else or a new installer entirely. The rest of the tools like skillcreat can still make x2m packages that would be compatible with a new version of the patcher, only wouldn’t have access to new moves/character files. The patcher itself deals with lists and data archives and uses the X2M packages and integrates the new skill/character slot into the list, when the game is updated these lists and data files are changed so when it tries to “update” the list, it “updates” it into the 1.7.x version + your new mod you added rather than the 1.8, so then very wonky things tend to happen if you do manage to launch the game. but typically it just crashes. I can make you something but you’ll only be able to use it with 1.7.x (A torrented version if you’ve already updated) If you want, I could put something together for 1.7.x still. You just wouldn’t have any way to load it into the new version. But if you have 1.7.x you could use them. And once 1.8 tools come out I can port the base files and textures to whatever the new tool (or updated tool) is. I personally didn’t update because online is almost dead as it is, the new dokkan style lootbox minigame isn’t my thing, and the new characters + skills can easily be ported backwards into 1.7.x. As well, modders are getting the hang of making new quests from what I’ve seen. Also, on another forum someone uploaded some of the old bin files for changing the game version back to be compatible with mods. So far they haven’t uploaded all of them but here’s the thread if you want to keep up yourself, but I would honestly just torrent a 1.7.x repack. http://animegamemods.freeforums.net/thread/2678/revert-previous-update

No no need to Rush things I’m in no hurry so I can wait to see if new tools are Updated for the 1.8.0. Hopefully Eternity will Update the patcher Sooner then Later as well to work with new Mods. Thanks for the Reply back. Most people I try asking for Help Just Ignore me Completely or tell me to contacted a Pro Modder from a patreon site for Paid request.

cooler29
    Participant

Have some good ideas for super skills, i’ll release them all at once in a pack when they’re done

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Participant

Have some good ideas for super skills, i’ll release them all at once in a pack when they’re done

Okay looking forward to seeing Custom Kefla Skills and other skills in pack when done. Would it also be possible to add 2 other skill to my request.  looking for a Updated newer version of Potenial Unleashed (V2) called Ultimate Unleashed something similar to a Real Ultimate Gohan skill in DBS with 2 color choices. 1 White Arura and 1 Red Arura for CAC and Normal Characters. Next skill I was think of is a Beyond Limit Breaker Kamehameha. It would be a Fully Charge Ultra  Kamehameha Stronger then Ultra instinct. I’m not sure on it’s color since it’s supasses UI maybe Rainbow colored if it can be done or I leave it up to you.

cooler29
    Participant

Kefla Themed CAC Skills

Participant

Kefla Themed CAC Skills

Thanks and Looks Great. Is there any possible way you could Add Evasive Skill simalur to Blaster Metetor but Re-color it Red and Explan the Rage of the skill over a wider area.

cooler29
    Participant

maybe later down the road, taking a break from it to use my free time to learn how to use a couple different tools that might let me do something like that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.