[request] Looking for any modders! WILL PAY $$$ FOR SERVICES!

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests [request] Looking for any modders! WILL PAY $$$ FOR SERVICES!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bryc597
    Participant

Hey guys, I am looking for anyone willing to make mods of the following characters:

• Android 14/15/19
    • Frieza 3rd form

If anyone is interested in doing these please contact me. You will be paid for your services through paypal. The mod donations will steam from anywhere to 20 to 100 dollars. If you impress me enough it may be more. Thanks for your time

bryc597
    Participant

First person to respond to help will be paid over a 100 dollars. Please anyone seeing this that might be able to help, respond.

miro993miro993
    Participant

Hi, i can make SSJ3 Trunks.

If you like my works, and want to donate, click here :

Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    EnderDark4KEnderDark4K
    Participant

Hi, I can make GT Trunks w/not sword, you prefer an added slot or the original one ?

bryc597
    Participant

Hi, i can make SSJ3 Trunks

Thank you so much! I will donate the amount as promised. Half now and half afterwards. Also I was wondering if this would be available for all future trunks or only specific ones?

bryc597
    Participant

Hi, I can make GT Trunks w/not sword, you prefer an added slot or the original one ?

I would prefer the original one. Can you please send me your paypal so I can compensate you?

miro993miro993
    Participant

Thank you so much! I will donate the amount as promised. Half now and half afterwards. Also I was wondering if this would be available for all future trunks or only specific ones?

Do you want the ssj3 for both the future Trunks? DBZ and DBSuper?

And you want it as a transformation or as a added costume?

Thanks!

EnderDark4KEnderDark4K
    Participant

It’s done! Only GT Trunks havn’t sword now, but he still use an invisible sword when he fight, you prefer have the movestyle of Trunks with this little problem or a different movestyle ? If you want a different movestyle, from who you want ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    FerazFeraz
    Participant

I can make Rildo, check PM

bryc597
    Participant

Do you want the ssj3 for both the future Trunks? DBZ and DBSuper?

And you want it as a transformation or as a added costume?

Transformation please; and I wouldn’t mind it for both of them. I simply wanted the one with the Time patroller one to have it, but I have no objections about the DBS one having it as well.

bryc597
    Participant

It’s done! Only GT Trunks havn’t sword now, but he still use an invisible sword when he fight, you prefer have the movestyle of Trunks with this little problem or a different movestyle ? If you want a different movestyle, from who you want ?

A whole new move-set would be ideal. Is there anyway you could swap his basic attacks out with that of just a regular cac? Because someone specific does not come to my mind. Also could you make other swordless versions of Trunks; his battle armor and jacketless versions shouldn’t have swords.

EnderDark4KEnderDark4K
    Participant

A whole new move-set would be ideal. Is there anyway you could swap his basic attacks out with that of just a regular cac? Because someone specific does not come to my mind. Also could you make other swordless versions of Trunks; his battle armor and jacketless versions shouldn’t have swords.

Of course I can, okay for the movestyle, this evening or tomorrow it will done I think

bryc597
    Participant

Have another request. If anyone can create a base form of Broly with a transformable regular super saiyan (& ss3 form) that would be great 🙂

miro993miro993
    Participant

Do you want the ssj3 for both the future Trunks? DBZ and DBSuper? And you want it as a transformation or as a added costume?

Transformation please; and I wouldn’t mind it for both of them. I simply wanted the one with the Time patroller one to have it, but I have no objections about the DBS one having it as well.

Ok, the mod is almost finished, check pm.

Thanks!

EnderDark4KEnderDark4K
    Participant
    bryc597 wrote:

Ok, the mod is almost finished, check pm.

Same here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.