Request Mods Here

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests Request Mods Here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

I’m making mods again. Requests are open to be made after I finish current attached request list (it’s in the zip file). Can’t wait to start modding again! Expect lots of mods to be released soon! 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lilcuz
    Participant

Hi! Do you think you could do Jiren’s Power Impact or a more powerful Two-Handed version of Final Shine?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

Hi! Do you think you could do Jiren’s Power Impact or a more powerful Two-Handed version of Final Shine?

For a 2-handed version of final shine, would you like anything else? Color change? Damage change? or just animation change?

Lilcuz
    Participant

Just the damage and animation change, thank you!

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

Just the damage and animation change, thank you!

Oh… ok. Almost done then.

Lilcuz
    Participant

Thanks a lot 🙂

BullSharkBullShark
    Participant

Hiya! Can you make a green colored Final Flash as a Super Attack and rename it to Galactic Buster?

That’s all for now

OOOOH!

Do you think you could tackle the One-Handed Holy Wrath that Half-Corrupted Fused Zamasu used against Vegito? If possible use the mechanics of the Super Skill “Holy Wrath” and add the Full Power Energy Wave animation, or alternatively use the Bomber DX animation and have it slowed down the longer you hold it until it’s fully charged, then fire when released? I’d like the “slow down animation as you charge” for both animations please, and if you can make it not just CaC friendly but capable of being used BY Half-Corrupted Fused Zamasu?

"After everything is destroyed I'll make a new history. MY HISTORY!!!"
    — Demigra

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

OOOOH! Do you think you could tackle the One-Handed Holy Wrath that Half-Corrupted Fused Zamasu used against Vegito? If possible use the mechanics of the Super Skill “Holy Wrath” and add the Full Power Energy Wave animation, or alternatively use the Bomber DX animation and have it slowed down the longer you hold it until it’s fully charged, then fire when released? I’d like the “slow down animation as you charge” for both animations please, and if you can make it not just CaC friendly but capable of being used BY Half-Corrupted Fused Zamasu?

Sounds like a great idea! Though it’s gonna be a while before it even shows up, because look at the amount of mods waiting to be moderated…what-i-did

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant

Hiya! Can you make a green colored Final Flash as a Super Attack and rename it to Galactic Buster? That’s all for now

Do you want any sound effects? Also, do you want a custom description?

Sonex54321
    Participant

could you do one handed final flash and one handed galick gun mk 2

nanoessence369nanoessence369
    Participant

This is my 1st time requesting.

Is it possible to make (fully charged ofc) Warp Big Bang Kamehameha x100 as Ultimate (3 ki and 1 stamina bars used) for all races. Make damage about 15,000 when testing in training mode vs vanilla Super Saiyan God Goku (he is close to CaC).

Also it would be nice if you can make OP version of this and name it Godly Warp Big Bang Kamehameha x100 (5 ki and 2 stamina bars used) that is 200% (or 100% if it seems too strong) more powerful and 100% (or 50% if it seems weirdly fast) faster and with recolor that Super Black Kamehameha has.

Edit: Forgot to mention, for testing damage i had CaC balanced male earthling with all max 125 stats at level 90 with perfect QQ Bangs.

Edit 2: Changed stamina bars to 2 for OP version.

Thank you !

1 user thanked author for this post.
    pepe291pepe291
    Participant

Man, this is awesome, specially the Two Hand Final Shine (I renamed it in my game Final Shine Canon though), Love it

masterjimm8masterjimm8
    Participant

rolling Hercule punch and super ki explosion to evasive

masterjimm8masterjimm8
    Participant

can you create a ssg mod with +300% damage (call it op)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.