Request Mods Here

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests Request Mods Here

This topic contains 262 replies, has 105 voices, and was last updated by Leon Embers Leon Embers 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 256 through 263 (of 263 total)
  • Author

styxz
    Participant

Can you add UI Mastered transformation to Lazybone Super Saiyan God-Super Saiyan Blue Combo Transformation(SSG – SSB Combo Skill.x2m)? with fast transformation and  without close up camera animation except when transforming from base form,and cycle mechanic like this:SSG>SSB>UI>SSB>SSG. Double input for highest transformation and block button additional input for revert to base form(the point is, to revert back to base form additional block button input is needed so no accidental base form reversion when cycling through transformation).Add super armor and knockback effect when cycling transformation and possible to transform even when being hit.Current Lazybone SSG-SSB Combo only have animation(aura explosion but no effect) when cycling  transforming from SSG to SSB but no animation or effect from SSB to SSG,can you add the animation,aura and effect(knockback and super armor) when changing/cycling to each form?.Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  styxz.

TigerBonzo
    Participant

Could you make Royal Omni Super Saiyan God transformation for Cac?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdIYzgOTKKk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms0U2ZS9e70&t=1158s

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  TigerBonzo.

Kakugo
    Participant

Could you make a really powerful kamehameha with a large beam?

robgeta
    Participant

Hi.
    Would it be possible to make a menu similar to Fighter Z, where you can fast travel to points around the map?
    Thanks in advance

beat for cac (universe mission version), starting with base-ss1-ss2-ss3-ssg and ssb, if possible and if you don’t have so many things to do, as it is very difficult to make these mods, and there are many requests that you have here,more if it’s not bother, I leave this suggestion to you , please brothers.

UltimateAsh
    UltimateAsh
    Participant

Custom move set?? Anything that would pair well with DBS C-17. Brutish/stern punches through most of the combos.. Also C-17 eyes for CaC if there’s no clipping issues (such as vegitos eyes)

phantrucdiep
    Participant

Do u make hair mod? i want a Kefla transformable hair with every transorm stage for SYF (everything from normal hair when not transform to ssj1-2-3-4-God-Rose-Rose Kaioken-x10-x20-Blue-Blue Kaioken-x10-x20-Blue Evolution-UI-Master UI<with white hair>.. and many others from lazybone transformation mod such as ssj rage, ssj babidi control, vegeta ssj4….)
    I’m using Caulifla hair for SYF but it doesn’t have Blue Evolution and Master UI…    T_T

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  phantrucdiep.
    Leon Embers
    Leon Embers
    Participant

I don’t know if this is still active, but I’m hoping for a Mystic transformation that affects the hair, like Ultimate Gohan. The one included in Lazybone’s mod doesn’t change the hair at all, and I’d really like something humans can use!
    Let me know if you consider it! Thanks!

"Cat loves food, ye-yeah yeah yeah~"

Viewing 8 posts - 256 through 263 (of 263 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.