Request: Naruto Stages

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Request: Naruto Stages

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yeeterman36Yeeterman36
    Participant

I always wondered if it would be possible for a Naruto stage from a Naruto Storm game to be ported onto DBXV. For example stagesĀ such as these

Would be awesome to have in DBXV because they are so spacious for characters to fly around in!

But I can see that this would come with some difficulties such as border/barriers because (I think) they would have to be made. Also, textures could be a problem aswell. I’ve always have found stages in DBXV quite small and i’d like to see some new and creative stages to this game. There are stages out there that are nice but all they do is give us maps that were already in the game, and I haven’t seen any full custom stages, and to be honest let me know if that’s because no one has tried it or because it’s impossible XD So please if anyone take stages and put them into DBXV please let me know, i’d be forever thankful! šŸ˜€ (*Coughs* I’d rather a destroyed leaf village more than anything)

Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

no, not possible. We are only now starting to research .emo and .ema, which is the 3d data format of stages. Tricky. And by we I mean Olganix, he’s just telling us everything he founds and shows us all the progress.

Aside from textures we can’t change anything on stages.

Yeeterman36Yeeterman36
    Participant

Dang, I figured that would be the case. Oh well that’s fine, thanks for the feedback.

Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.