SSJ hair

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests SSJ hair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Colombo
    Participant

hi ! i was wondered whether it was possible to make gotenks hair for normal form and ssj3 gotenks hair after transforming ? thanks sorry for this bad english

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

You mean for CaC hair? Sure, but it’ll have to replace one of the vanilla hairstyles. Which one do you wanna have it replace?

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

yes for cac hair :p hum is it possible to replace hum_009 cac hair ?

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

And thanks a lottt if you can do this :))

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Sure, I’ll do it as soon as I can. Give me 2 or 3 days.

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

Okay great thanks a lot 🙂 🙂

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

hi have you finish the mod 😀 😀 😀 ?

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I was working on another mod over the weekend, but I’ll start right now. Won’t take long, check on this thread in 3 or 4 hours. I’ll post the link here.

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

okay thanks 😀

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Done with the remoddeling, starting with the textures now. This will take most of the time, so if you read this, try to answer this question real quick:

Do you want base gotenks hair unicolour or like gotenks’ to be black on top and bottom stuff to have custom colours?

I never did it that way, will need to experiment there, but I have a basic idea on how to do it and shouldn’t take me long to find out.

If I don’t see an answer in time I’ll make it unicolour, of course using the custom colour you selected for your character.

Daniel Colombo
    Participant

if you can do with 2 colour it would be great 🙂 but if it’s too hard make unicolour 🙂 🙂

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Server downtime yesterday had a bad timing, so I couldn’t post the link.

Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/areud7jyt0dkq6q/HUM.rar

Check out http://xenoversemods.com/forums/topic/the-wizard-transformable-hairs-super-baby-2-added/ for a guide on how to remove the black hair thingies when you’re not transformed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Daniel Colombo
    Participant

hi thanks a lot i’m sorry to answer so late but i was working at school
    oh yeah i see the black hair thingies …. but it is realy hard to remove them :/ :/ :/

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

No prob, this is only a game afterall.

As for the hair textures, those cannot be removed with the hair files I sent you, they require the necessary changes to the clothing .emm as explained by Loris.

Loris suggests using a bat script, but if you don’t possess the necessary knowledge to do that it’s enough to manually do the edits with only the clothes you intend to use with the hair.

So everyone moved to this forum from the old one 🙂

I have a request too if that is okay “Val E Ryon”. Could you make these hair mods for CaC that changes when turning into a Super Saiyan?

¤ Hair in Normal form >>> Hair in Super Saiyan form

¤ Vegeto (Normal) >>> Gogeta (Super Saiyan)

¤ Goku (Super Saiyan) >>> Goku (Super Saiyan 2)

I can’t think of any more I would love to see, but these two would be awsome. Thanks in advance and I understand if you don’t want to make these mods! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.