SSJ1 Gogeta's Fighting Style for Male Saiyan CaC

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests SSJ1 Gogeta's Fighting Style for Male Saiyan CaC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rodgerroe
    Participant

Hi, I am requesting a mod that replaces the fighting style of the male Saiyan CaC with SSJ1 Gogeta’s style (stance, combos, throw). Thanks.

AsgardianLeo
    Participant

I’m actually working on something like this with SS4 Goku’s moveset because it was my favourite in XV1. Give me a minute and I’ll get on it.

UPDATE: Files are done, but XV2 suddenly decided it didn’t want to load up anymore, so I’m waiting on a clean install to test them to make sure it works.

UPDATE: Done. You can find it here: Male Saiyan to SS1GG If you can provide a better sreenshot after using it I’d appreciate it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    rodgerroe
    Participant

Thank you very much for this mod. I have been testing it a lot; you’ve done a great job at it. The only issue is that there is one combo string where Gogeta stuns the opponent in place by headbutting them, backs up, then kicks them. The headbutt part for the CaC knocks the opponent away, causing them to avoid the kick at the end. I uploaded some pictures of your mod in action.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.