Super Saiyan 4 Trunks Colorable Wig [SOLVED]

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Super Saiyan 4 Trunks Colorable Wig [SOLVED]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    jedrulzu
    Participant

I’d like to do a Super Saiyan 4 outfit for my Saiyan character without having to make a separate character for it. I have all the other mod pieces I need, and currently only lack a nice wig accessory for it. The wig would ideally include the red eyeliner present on most Super Saiyan 4’s, and be colorable. The style doesn’t matter THAT much, but I would greatly prefer it to be styled like the Super Saiyan 4 Trunks hair thta has been floating around because I feel it’s the best fit for the characters default hair. Thanks in advance as I know this is probably not real easy to do!

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

i havnt done a mod for the red eyeliner although i know people have i can help you out with the hair its also colourable if your interested i did a hair pack with brolys hair in it but it looks like trunks also heres a link if your interested http://xenoversemods.com/mods/cac-male-hair-pack/

jedrulzu
    Participant

I appreciate you’re getting back to me, but because I don’t want to have to make two characters (one normal, one ssj4) for the saiyan, I am looking for a wig accessory so the SSJ4 form can be it’s own outfit/preset. Now, if there’s an easy way to convert a hairstyle to a wig, that would work nicely too, but the SSJ4 eyeliner would really seal the deal. Thanks though!

P.S. The eyeliner should be part of the wig accessory so it’s not present on all of his outfits, sorry if that wasn’t clear!

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

if you download the mod simpy rename all the files HUM_509 that will replace piccolos turban i dont know about the eyeliner perhaps i can look into it

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

i just whipped up an eyeline mod if you tell me which body parts you used when you created the character like eyes etc just list them and i can resize it down to what parts your using if your interested that way you dont have to make a new character i can just adapt it too what you already have

jedrulzu
    Participant

Oh if you’re willing sure that would be great! Would it be possible to attach the eyeliner to the hair/wig so that they are recognized as a single accessory?

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

yeah i should be able too just let me know which eye type you chose so i can adapt the size so there is no over lapping as alot of the eyes are different sizes 🙂

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

also let me know what colour you want the hair and any transformation colours you might want i could make the eyeliner change colour aswell if your interested

jedrulzu
    Participant

This is his face, so you know about what the hair/skin color ought to be. His eyes are Type 8. Idr the mod that has the SSJ4 Trunks-styled hair I was thinking of, but anything you could find to match his hairstyle good would be aces!

P.S. I use Yusion’s SSJ4 Bust w/ wrapped tail, and turning super saiyan while having that on is wonky, because it will revert to your hair color instead of it’s original color (i.e. If it’s red and your hair is black, when you turn super saiyan and then turn back, your hair and fur will be black) so I don’t plan on transforming him. Maybe Unlocked Potential but idk.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

ok i can resize them for those eyes and make the hair black and no transformation colour feel free to check out my ssj4 bust i just recently updated its on page two of the mod page if your interested

jedrulzu
    Participant

Allright I’ll check it out. And the hair has more of a green tint than straight black; it’s the darkest green color (furthest left on the grid). Thanks for your help!

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

i didnt even notice it was green oops lol il see if i can get a similar colour

jedrulzu
    Participant

If you need the exact location of the swatch on the grid I can get it for ya. I trust you to match it best you can though.

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

that would be alot faster

jedrulzu
    Participant

Here ya go. It’s the one highlighted and circled. 1st column, sixth row.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.