Super Saiyan 4 Trunks Colorable Wig [SOLVED]

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Super Saiyan 4 Trunks Colorable Wig [SOLVED]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

i would of already had it done by now but for some strange reason the hair is playing me up im going to make a fresh trunks hair and start from scratch shouldnt take long

jedrulzu
    Participant

Oh well if you want to whatever is easiest for you. Thanks for the extra effort (Y)

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

ok i figured out what the problem was something very simple lol see if i can match the colour you wanted and resize the eyelines

jedrulzu
    Participant

Sweeeet. I anxiously await what you can do (Y)

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

ok ive gave it a good go but i cannot seem to achieve that colour lol is there another colour you would be happy with i just need to colour it and im done

jedrulzu
    Participant

Just get as close as you can. I’m sure your best effort will be good enough 🙂

P.S. I know some wig mods just take the color of the hair you have by default. Would that be possible?

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

ok no problem il see what i can do 😀

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

i think this is about as close as im going to get its not far off what do you think?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jedrulzu
    Participant

Other than being a little glossy it seems aight. Is it long enough for a SSJ4? It might just be the angle but it looks about like Trunks’ USSJ hair.

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

ok ive added the extra hair if you dont like the colour il just make it black then you could get someone else to do it 🙂

Attachments:
    jedrulzu
    Participant

The color seems fine in those pictures, and the length is good (Y) the only issue I see is that the hair doesn’t seem to fit around the ear like it should. For example, look at this picture. On the left is an example of how it probably ought to look, on the right is how it does look. It doesn’t fit on the head right, and that’s the only issue I’m having.

P.S. Looking at it, it occurs to me that the hair might just be too high up on the head so the sideburns are hidden inside the head itself. If you intend to correct it (which thanks big time for all you’ve done so far) you might start by moving the hair itself down a little to expose that part of it.

Attachments:
    shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

il correct it at this point im going to go to bed and il finish it later

jedrulzu
    Participant

Allright. I hope I don’t sound ungrateful, because I really appreciate the hard work. I have tried to mod before and just don’t have the talent. ^_^ thanks for everything!

shiroookami2shiroookami2
    Participant

No you don’t sound ungrateful I’d want it to look good as well it just at this point I need to sleep as I didn’t even notice those mistakes and I’m normally meticulous

jedrulzu
    Participant

Lol I getcha. Take all the time you need and get some rest (Y) I look forward to the polished product! I just hope you don’t mind my notes lol

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.