Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta or Gogeta Forehead files for CaC?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse 2 Requests Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta or Gogeta Forehead files for CaC?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Omega Legend 57Omega Legend 57
    Participant

For a while now I’ve been looking everywhere for SSJ4 Vegeta forehead files so that I could use them for Lazybone’s Super Saiyan 4 Transformation for CaCs, but I’ve had no luck so far.  I was wondering if anyone would be mind sending me the files for that, so that I could have an accurate-looking SSJ4 Transformaion.

RazeDevastator
    Participant

More often than not, you’ll find that the original characters in the game do not have forehead files, they’re part of their entire Face_base files.

I’m not sure if this would work, but you might need to take the VG4_000_Face_base files from the VG4 folder so that you will have SS4 Vegeta’s entire face for your character’s transformation. After that, you need to go into the BCS file and add the change to the Face_base and erase the change made to the Face_forehead so they don’t overlap.

You can’t get only the Face_forehead of VG4 as a separate file unless someone is willing to do the 3-D modeling required for it.

Omega Legend 57Omega Legend 57
    Participant

Ah okay, well thanks for clearing that up for me, I would try doing that myself but I don’t know a thing about it, I appreciate the help though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.