Super saiyan demigod transformation

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Help Super saiyan demigod transformation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lord Trondini
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to the community and i wanted to create my first mod which would be a purple super saiyan basically for not just me but for others to use if interested. ¬†However i’m having trouble coloring the hair, i dont exactly know how or what im suppose to color in the file and im not sure where to locate the eyebrow and eye files. I’m using paint.net and it opens dds files without a plugin. If anyone can help me with this i’d gladly appreciate it.

side note: the picture below is how the transformation is supposed to look .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

Moved to Help Section

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Majin PetroskMajin Petrosk
    Keymaster

eyebrow is located in Face_forehead (the one in the picture is HUM_001_Face_forehead) and eye color is located in HUM_XXX_Face_eye
    to change the transformation color you need to go to the dyt.emb files and open the Data002 (transformation colors) and change the eyebrow and eyes

My name is Majin Petrosk, after a life in hellish future, I was summoned by Shenlong with only one goal - to save the Time.
    With Trunks and Supreme Kai of Time helping in my crusade I defeat Demigra. But somehow I become a god.
    Now I'm someone else. I am something else.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.