Super Saiyan Pan?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Requests Super Saiyan Pan?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Can anyone take the Toyable SSJ Pan from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzLpHxDivm4 into a transformation? I already have here skill set to Super Saiyan but I am slowly learning how to mod. If anyone could do this and, if possible, make a tutorial showing how to make it, I would greatly appreciate it!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

I made a SSJ transform mod for Pan, but without a bandana. didn’t like it. Plus, I needed the .scd file for her belt. This is what it looks like:

I haven’t released it though because it breaks parallel and main quests that include Pan. Not sure why and I was too lazy to investigate further…

HotWingsFTW
    Participant

I made a SSJ transform mod for Pan, but without a bandana. didn’t like it. Plus, I needed the .scd file for her belt. This is what it looks like: I haven’t released it though because it breaks parallel and main quests that include Pan. Not sure why and I was too lazy to investigate further…

Dude! Would you consider releasing this anyway? Or at least just sharing the link with me? All I do is offline battles now anyway, so I don’t really care about the broken quest thing. It looks awesome!

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Take a look in the textures and models thread. I currently don’t have the final version anymore, lost it when I had to reinstall my operating system, but I still had earlier WIP models I could use. I’m working on making them up to date again, and when I’m done I’ll upload the mod. But I’m glad you like it. I think it’ll be ready some time close to the next weekend.

Oh, and it doesn’t break the quests anymore, all’s working fine 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.