The Wizard transformable hairs | ** Gohan pack added **

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Texture and Model Mods The Wizard transformable hairs | ** Gohan pack added **

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 186 total)
  • Author
    Loris Cangini
    Participant

I’ve discovered a way to completely remove the black lines, read if you are intrested!

Spoiler:
    It works even on longer hair, here’s a proof:

It’s the exactly same model!

But there is a problem, the fix needs to change all the emm files of the outfits, and since I have outfits mods installed I can’t give you all my emm files, that will break your games.

I’ll explain here what are the steps you’ve to do to apply my fix, it isn’t difficult and you don’t need strange tools!

First of all unpack the .cpk where the outfits emm are, I unpacked datap3 because I had yusion’s cel shaded mod, it overwrites all the emms in only the datap3 package, if you don’t use it I’m afraid you’ve to unpack them all!
    Now you’ve to use emmxml on all the emm files! one by one!
    I don’t have the patience to do that so I used a little bat script to do that for me, replace the [ ] with proper things:
    cd [root folder where you have unpacked all the cpk, you can drag & drop]
    for /r %i in (*.emm) do [drag emmxml.exe here] %i

For example I have upacked data2 and datap3 in my LibXenoverse folder, mine cmd commands are these:

Now you should have a lot of .emm.xml, open them all with notepad++, I used another bat script!

Manually open Notepad++ before using the script.
    for /r %i in (*.emm.xml) do [drag notepad++.exe here] %i

If you haven’t closed the cmd, the cd command isn’t necessary, you already did it previously.

Now replace <EMMParameter name=”Glare” type=”65537″ value=”1″ /> with <EMMParameter name=”Glare” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />\n\t<EMMParameter name=”AlphaTest” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />\n\t<EMMParameter name=”NoEdge” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />\n
    in all the files, notepad++ does that automatically if you use it properly!

To do that, when you’ve opened all the .emm.xml files in notepad++, hit ctrl+H, that will open the replace tool.
    Select Extended search mode, copy the 2 lines and hit “replace all in all opened documents”.

To check if things worked correctly, the result of this operation is that, at the end of each material, there are 2 new lines:
    <EMMParameter name=”AlphaTest” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />
    <EMMParameter name=”NoEdge” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />

If these 2 lines are present all worked, you can proceed, in any other case something went wrong, try to re-do the previous steps.

Now “repack” all the .emm.xml, using almost the same script you used to unpack them:
    for /r %i in (*.emm.xml) do (
    [drag emmxml.exe here] %i
    del %i
    )

now repack the cpk you unpacked and you’ve finished!

If you’ve done things correctly and with all the outfits emm files, all those black lines are gone!
    For an even better result you can do the same thing with the forehead, head and eyes emms.
    The only problem with that is that the profile pic and the pre-battle model will result in only black lines, but I think it’s better to have black lines in the profile pic than in the character itself!

Now I have something for modders, if you want to make your outfit mod compatible with transformable hairs it’s enough to place these 2 paramteres:
    <EMMParameter name=”AlphaTest” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />
    <EMMParameter name=”NoEdge” type=”65537″ value=”1″ />

at the end of every material in your emm files, that won’t cause disasters and will make your works perfectly working with transformable hairs (both mine and from other modders!).

Tell this thing to your favourite modders to make their mods working with mine or edit the emm by yourself!

Let me know if something isn’t clear or if I have to explain something better.

To-do mods list

Sorry if I forgot about some requests you already did!
    In that case please re-do them in this forum!

Hello everyone.
    Some of you should already have seen me in the new site, anyway I decided to create a topic here too.

I’m getting used at the creation of custom hairs, and the most intresting part is that they change shape when turning SSj.
    All the hair base forms are colorable.

Now it’s time to let you see what I’ve done so far (click on the mod titles to go to the download page for more details):

Goku’s hair pack

Spoiler:
    In the new version there are more versions like ssj2, ssj3, ssgss …
    After all these updates, finally I think all the versions look fine, without big problems!
    Go to the mod page for more details.

Vegeta’s hair pack

Spoiler:

Gohan’s hair pack

Spoiler:

Broly’s hair

Spoiler:
    Fixed the crownd LSSj hair color and added eyes and body change.

Trunks’ long hair

Spoiler:
    Bojack Unbound version added

Beat’s hair

Spoiler:

Bardock’s hair pack

Spoiler:
    Contains almost all the versions of the Goku pack.

Demigra’s hair

Spoiler:

Bojack’s hair

Spoiler:
    "

Rigor’s hair

Spoiler:

Xicor’s hair

Spoiler:

Kakashi’s hair

Spoiler:

Naruto’s hair

Spoiler:

Now some busts to be used with my (and not only!) hair mods!

Bardack’s transformable armor

Spoiler:

Flak Jacket

Spoiler:

USF4 Yuri’s alternative outfit

Spoiler:

Now some hair mods that don’t change shape, basically because I don’t have any ideas on how to make them change!

Poison’s hair

Spoiler:

Konan’s hair

Spoiler:

Madara’s hair

Spoiler:

And now some fulfilled requests
    Male hair #7 to future Gohan SSj

Spoiler:

Kid Trunks hair transforms into male #11

Spoiler:

Female hair #01 and #18 transform to #16

Spoiler:

Vegito’s hair transforms into Goku’s golden SSj4

Spoiler:

Let me know if something acts strange of if you have some advices and/or requests.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Loris Cangini
    Participant

<p>What a disaster!</p>
    <p>This forum needs some html improvements!</p>

EDIT
    In some ways, now it seems to work!

zitro
    Participant

Hey Loris I love your transformations! First of all thank you very much for making my request (super babys hair)

Now I have to ask you a personal favor, if you have time.

This is a broly hair from Kainzorus Prime: http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonballxenoverse/mods/10/?

The problem is when you use the short hair you can still see the black lines from ssj3 wigs. I’ve read you know how to fix it and I’m not able to do it Would you?

thanks

Loris Cangini
    Participant

I know how to remove the, but the problem is that I can’t do it for you, it heavily depends on which mods you (and I) have installed, we surely don’t have the same files!

What problems have you encountered?

zitro
    Participant

Well, It is not clear for me whether I have to modiffy .emm of hair or clothes. I want to use that broly hair with broly’s costume. I suppose I have to make those modifications on broly’s clothes, right? I’m not sure if I understand your tutorial properly but I will try it.

Btw did you try superbabys hair looking to the other side?

doigen
    Participant

Loris the Wiszard, question ?

at the end of script in emm is the first is <EMMParameter name=”Glare” type=”65537″ value=”1″ /> for the HAIR_top, and for the second is same, where i should put the 2 script from you ? At the end on the first script or for both of them..?

and Loris the Wizard grant my wish..please make the BEAT hair for cac hair #2 or 3 on the menu.. 😉

Loris Cangini
    Participant

Put the 2 lines at the end of every material.

Regarding Beat, you can do that by yourself, rename the files putting 003 or 004, but I know that the first ones has some problems with mods.
    I already did Super Baby’s flipped version

doigen
    Participant

Ok..
    but i want that hair transformation to Beat hair, would you like to make it..

Loris Cangini
    Participant

I think I haven’t understood what do you want!

If you want to put my Beat mod in another slot ingame, it’s enough to rename the files

kennedyxp
    Participant

Please, I can place an order?

If so, you could do the male hair style 11 become short hair ssj Trunks?

Sorry if my English is bad, I am Brazilian.

xassassinx
    Participant

Loris Cangini
    Participant

SSJ4 Gogeta transform to ssj5 hair please.

Which SSj5 hairstyle do I have to use? Give me a link!

Loris Cangini
    Participant

Please, I can place an order? If so, you could do the male hair style 11 become short hair ssj Trunks? Sorry if my English is bad, I am Brazilian.

Just to avoid misunderstandings, you want that male hair #11 becomes short hair ssj Trunks when transforming, right?

kennedyxp
    Participant

Please, I can place an order? If so, you could do the male hair style 11 become short hair ssj Trunks? Sorry if my English is bad, I am Brazilian.

Just to avoid misunderstandings, you want that male hair #11 becomes short hair ssj Trunks when transforming, right?

Yes.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Hey Loris, I’m working on a transformable hairstyle mod myself and definitely need some help due to my lack of photoshop, always have been using gimp. Do you think you can get in touch with me in some way and help me out?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 186 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.