Tutorial for modding music?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums Xenoverse Music & SFX Tutorial for modding music?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MARSHALL/PUNK 2015
    Participant

Hey, I was looking to see if there was anyone willing to make a tutorial for modding the soundtrack of dragon ball xenoverse 2.

I have previous experience besides installing .x2m mods and editing character models like xenoverse(1).

Any help would be great.

God save the queen,

Marshallpunk

RoanValorin
    Participant

I haven’t the slightest, but I am downloading the modding tools and im going to mess aaround a bit and figure it out. If I get it working I will make one since I have been looking everywhere and no one apparently likes to share

Orotasan
    Participant

I really want to create my own custom shit but i have no idea where to start

prashant121
    Participant

I get it working I will make one since I have been looking everywhere and no one apparently likes to share

GoodorBadAshGoodorBadAsh
    Participant
    1. Get Eternity Audio Tool
    2. After you extract data.cpk go to data\sound\bgm you will see CAR_BGM (two of them an acb and an awb)
    3. Open the acb with Eternity Audio Tool
    4. I know for a fact that tracks 0-22 are different battle musics.
    5. Convert the songs you want to add to WAV.
    6. Use the audio tool to replace tracks. (You can listen to the tracks with the tool, so you should be able to figure out which one are Lobby BGM, and which are Quest BGM, Battle BGM, etc.)
    7. Save
    8. Hope this helped!
    9. Place CAR_BGM  (both of them) in data\sound\BGM

The caps on BGM is important. Place in patcher’s data folder. So the path should be “GameInstallPath\data\sound\BGM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.