Website/Mods Ending for Xenoverse 1?

Xenoverse 2 Mods Forums General Discussion Website/Mods Ending for Xenoverse 1?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Clouds ZenbrkClouds Zenbrk
    Participant

I’ve seen quite a few people mention that mods for Xenoverse 1 are no longer gonna be made either because everyone will go to Xenoverse 2 to mod it, or because this website is gonna replace Xenoverse 1 mods with Xenoverse 2 mods. I doubt it, but I would like to know.

Val E RyonVal E Ryon
    Keymaster

Have you seen an admin say that? Have you seen actual modders say that?
    I doubt you have, because it’s not true 😛

Many people are busy atm, real life, their jobs, college… I am afraid we don’t have as much time as we used to have, but we’re still alive and kicking.

Also, we have no idea if Xenoverse2 will be moddable any time soon, different engine, potentially different file formats. Lot of data mining will have to be done before we can start modding, and in the mean time Xenoverse 1 won’t be forgotten.

Clouds ZenbrkClouds Zenbrk
    Participant

Ok, I just wasn’t sure so I thought I’d ask here. Thanks!

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

Hey good question, we are going to support xenoverse 2 (if the massive homepage image didn’t make it clear)

There will be an extra option in the mods dropdown for xenoverse 1 and 2 so they are split

Allen Nop
    Participant

Amazing! Will there be any info/tutorial on setting up mods on the new Xenoverse File system as well on the mods page or home page? I am wondering if everything will be the same process wise.

ZeninZenin
    Keymaster

Amazing! Will there be any info/tutorial on setting up mods on the new Xenoverse File system as well on the mods page or home page? I am wondering if everything will be the same process wise.

there will likely be a xenoverse 2 tutorials section in the forum. (a new one)

Allen Nop
    Participant

Thanks Zenin! You the man.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.